• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you, Flex Scan. Do you know how can I save my progress, before it? Where is located the savefile? :)

But, I don't know. It seems that an update happened, because now there are menus in-game activated with the mouse, to select and send units, etc. :(

Indeed, while I appreciate the new control scheme being added, it's actually less easy to use than the previous one.

Would not it have been possible to keep the first control scheme and add this as a secondary one, or introduce this as the new primary while keeping the older as a secondary option?

I just installed the game through Steam. When in the tutorial it asks me to build a tower by clicking on the green tower icon square nothing happens. I ended up clicking at random like crazy over one of them and it build some random tower. Then it asked me to build a tower on two other marked squares, yet clicking on them (even when highlighted) does nothing.

OK after some fiddling about I found out that to place towers you have to hover your mouse over the square and hit ENTER. Works fine, however its not ideal if you ask my opinion.

The game seems to be very buggy when moving around with the AWSD or the Arrow keys. If you hover over any square that can be interacted with, be it a green tower square, a unit on the move or anything else, moving the arrow keys will bring up the menu for that square as if you had hit ENTER, which means you have to either use edge scrolling or move the mouse away from any squares to stop it from happening.

I love the concept and twist of a genre I love, and it seems to be designed well enough for a budget title and it needs a lot of attention from the developers, but so far after the first few single player missions, it shows some promise.