• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Welcome back!

I only discovered this AAR while reading your China AAR. I had already started my first ever HOI 3 FTM game with Romania as a country I felt I could learn with. I have studied the forums for many hours figuring out how to reorganise my OOB and got this sorted but made a decision to put Navy and Air force on back burner for now. I did strugle with the LS points and cannot research as much as I would like, I have now conquered Bulgaria and may try Hungary next as I would like some extra LS. Thanks to your AAR I have realised some mistakes I have made. I have built some good Inf Divs with 1 Art attached to each and added individual Art to other Brigades. A big mistake though was rushing LARM research to enable MARM and neglecting other research which would enable motorised, it is now early 1939 and I cannot make motorised, something I am trying to correct now although as part of axis I believe I could purchase licence for this. I can say you have encouraged me to continue this game and see where I can now take this country and will look foeward to continue reading this and your China AAR. If no for people like yourselves willing to put the effort into these AAR's the learning curve would be even steeper for noobs to this game like myself.

Very interesting! I am following with interest.

What about this Romanian empire?
GroteFoto-LO6AVL4M.jpg

Produced entirely by the AI in one of my hands off games to test the optimization of the production lua files
(very hard level and nothing special was given to anyone, only the production was optimized for
everybody)

Last edited:
Very interesting! I am following with interest.

What about this Romanian empire?
GroteFoto-LO6AVL4M.jpg

Produced entirely by the AI in one of my hands off games to test the optimization of the production lua files
(very hard level and nothing special was given to anyone, only the production was optimized for
everybody)

Holy moly! :O

A really enjoyable AAR; I look forward to more!

I need more of this!