+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Expanding borders: A Romanian AAR

I only discovered this AAR while reading your China AAR. I had already started my first ever HOI 3 FTM game with Romania as a country I felt I could learn with. I have studied the forums for many hours figuring out how to reorganise my OOB and got this sorted but made a decision to put Navy and Air force on back burner for now. I did strugle with the LS points and cannot research as much as I would like, I have now conquered Bulgaria and may try Hungary next as I would like some extra LS. Thanks to your AAR I have realised some mistakes I have made. I have built some good Inf Divs with 1 Art attached to each and added individual Art to other Brigades. A big mistake though was rushing LARM research to enable MARM and neglecting other research which would enable motorised, it is now early 1939 and I cannot make motorised, something I am trying to correct now although as part of axis I believe I could purchase licence for this. I can say you have encouraged me to continue this game and see where I can now take this country and will look foeward to continue reading this and your China AAR. If no for people like yourselves willing to put the effort into these AAR's the learning curve would be even steeper for noobs to this game like myself.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi

Very interesting! I am following with interest.

What about this Romanian empire?

Produced entirely by the AI in one of my hands off games to test the optimization of the production lua files
    (very hard level and nothing special was given to anyone, only the production was optimized for
    everybody)
    Last edited by peterhoi3; 02-04-2012 at 00:42.

Quote Originally Posted by peterhoi3 View Post
    Very interesting! I am following with interest.

What about this Romanian empire?

Produced entirely by the AI in one of my hands off games to test the optimization of the production lua files
    (very hard level and nothing special was given to anyone, only the production was optimized for
    everybody)
    Holy moly! :O
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

A really enjoyable AAR; I look forward to more!
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- 1st quarter ACAs for 2014 underway!

Japan or Bust (probably bust) An Uesugi CoP AAR -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- In progress
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2|EvW Missile Silo - check before posting!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2

great AAR!

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Democratic People's Republic of Belgium (Flemish SSR)
    I am following
    AAR's: HOI3: The World Will... Oh shit, Did I just Nuke Everyone? - a YAMDaM Iran AAR Ongoing | In the Streets of Warsaw - Poland at War ongoing|The Struggle for the East - A BICE MP AAR ongoing
    EUIV: A Symphony of Influence- a Brandenburg Interactive AAR ongoing
    The History of the Southern Netherlands: Book 2 - A Megacampaign On Hold
    To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. Sun Tzu
    For a complete list of AAR's and AwAARds, check my Inkwell!
    find all my projects and mods here/Official Website of STAR Interactive, which I founded with some friends!
    Fan of the week 21/04/2013 (Ikarases)|Fan of the week 3/08/2013 (Misterbean)|AARtist of the Month 01/11/2013 (Gen. Marshall)
    EoE: Kristina van den Berg (previously: Josef de Leeuw, founder of the Social Youth| Peter de Leeuw|Alexander Dingemans, Leader of the Red Legion|Jos de Leeuw, founder of the United Workers Party)/FoE:Heinrich Heinz, Insane reactionary murderer

Success depends on forethought videonfan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I need more of this!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5