• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannie

Paradox Publishing
10 Badges
Nov 9, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
The Europa Universalis III Reformation and Enlightenment Sprite Packs are now available for 1.99 €/$ each. Here you can find out where to buy them: http://www.europauniversalis3.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=110&Itemid=110

eu3-reformation_packshot-gs.jpg
Reformation Sprite Pack
This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the Western countries in the Reformation era of 1530 to 1625.
There are uniforms for: Dutch, Netherlanders, French, Spanish, British, Portuguese, English, Danish, Prussian, Scottish, Swedish, Austrian, Venetian, Scandinavian nations.

There are also generic German and generic western uniforms Sixteen historically authentic modeled units for the “Age of Reformation” with new animations for a more realistic and enhanced game atmosphere. Units are equipped with rapiers, daggers and comb morions. The Scottish, German and the generic western units are embellished for this period too.

eu3-enilightenment_packshot-gs.jpg
Enlightenment Sprite Pack
This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the Western countries in the Enlightenment era of 1700 to 1795.
There are uniforms for: Dutch, Spanish, French, British, Portuguese, Danish, Prussian, Scottish, Austrian, Swedish, American, Scandinavian, Venetian, Revolutionary French, English and Generic Western.

Sixteen historically authentic modeled units for the “Age of Enlightenment” with new animations, for a more realistic and beautiful game atmosphere. Units are equipped with muskets, sabres, tricorn and wig. The generic western units are embellished for this period, too.

You mean released on 15th November? I have them installed since a month or so (exactly the same names and "covers"). Are these another ones? This spritepacks issue is getting a bit confusing. :wacko:

I've been playing with these for a while, I'm confused as well.

The other pack of two is released around this time next month, yeah?

And I agree, having a Holland and Netherlands one is silly, instead, make an italian one if you're only going to stick to Euro.

These are the sprite packs that were released October 11. We just thought they deserved a post at the forums, even if it came a little late :)

We don't have a release date for Steam set yet put I'll let you know as soon as we got it.

new EU III spritepack

will the reformation and enlightenment spritepack available at steam ? i know it's available at other distributor, but i thought it would be more practical for me to buy it at steam

There is 75 years gap between 1625 and 1700 - what about that? Any other sprite pack or just have to look at those ugly vanilla sprites?

I just found these sprite packs available on Steam. Bought both immediately. (Fanboy :rolleyes:)

No shame in that ;). I may just do the same :).

Status
Not open for further replies.