+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Crusader Kings II video interview released!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

New Crusader Kings II video interview released!

Check out the new Crusader Kings II video interview with project lead Henrik Fåhraeus:

More about the game
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Crusaderkings
    Web page: http://www.crusaderkings.com
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/Crusaderkings
    Forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/

Historicus aevorum mediorum King_Duncan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Thanks for sharing! Good to hear the historical vision straight from the developer's mouth. He actually gave a very neat summary of what most medieval political systems were about - 'reigning well'. I would have liked a bit more detail about the role of the Church in politics, since it was so incredibly important historically, but from what I've seen elsewhere the game won't disappoint on that front either.

(Was the phrase 'turbulent priest' a sneaky reference to Thomas Becket?)
    Last edited by King_Duncan; 27-01-2012 at 12:45.

So Henrik loves seeing his children kill each other. (Future?) Kids, beware.

CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I love the end about children killing each other which is funny !

Interesting little vid.

Konungr of Scandinavia DarkieBabZ's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by PdoxLP View Post
    Don't you ?? I know I do "haha"
    to unite scandinavian as one that is my true goal in life...
    Remember the Kalmar Union
    //Darkie

He who does not understand a joke, he does not understand Danish.
    //Georg Brandes

Release the demo asap!

CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by keeveek View Post
    Release the demo asap!
    Find Zone12, ask him to let you play.
    Hit him because he'll refuse and then ask again.
    Hit him because he should still refuse and then ask again.
    /repeat
    If he allows you to play, hit him as he might not be allowed to let you play
    Enjoy...

Or wait a bit...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Dorbagar View Post
    I agree with the youtube commentor who said

He speaks good English in a very relaxed manner, and doesn't fumble with words.
    Yes, excellent job with that. I'm curious as to exactly what the effects of the "Black stain on your honor" for assassinating someone are....if they are a one-time hit, if they can stack upon multiple attemps/failures...

Ask how many Divisions I have! InnocentIII's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by keeveek View Post
    Release the demo asap!
    +1
    I follow Paradox on Twitter and have Johan's photo on my phone for Twitter messages. I also follow the Pope. When the Pontiff tweets, I see the picture and lately I wonder "yes, but is Johan speaking ex cathedra?"
    Check out my Vicky2 AAR: Last Tango in 1.3 - An Argentine AAR Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2 2011 (Round 3) - Completed
    Five for Fighting - A Canadian HoI3 AAR WritAAR of the Week (December 11th - December 18th, 2011) AAR Showcase Week of 6/17/12 - Completed

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by PdoxLP View Post
    This is what we all do here in sweden :P

I am lucky I will gett all my fathers land when he dies but my half sister from another father will also compeat about the land of my mother so I have to watch my back as I am the oldest and also the favorit child. My mother dosent have bigg lands but my sister is a greedy person who stops at nothing so by the time CK II comes out I might be dead already. Swear to avenge me my vassals!

Mr. Fåhraeus is getting really good at doing these videos.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club

åwesome

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    ImpireIron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Great vid!

Henrik for president!

+ Reply to Thread