• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Algerian Infantry
Paratroops
c8dnr9gyhw7qrkhiq.bmp
c8dnrt8w6z0jbt8s2.bmp
c8dnry0griz2cjv76.bmp
c8dns1dap8237ijzm.bmp
c8dns8mn9q3r80wj6.bmp

Marines
c8dnsieuue3mt7x6a.bmp
c8dnsnnv181kwez02.bmp
c8dnsqzs2vsd086uq.bmp
c8dnsvs4f4sliwhwy.bmp

Special Forces
c8dnt5ryyxl972piq.bmp
c8dntc1mltuommxf6.bmp
c8dnth56nmvd4u10y.bmp
c8dntmvck3spa40c2.bmp
c8dntresdl1oyrik2.bmp
c8dntvte5ixv0cz3m.bmp

Garrison
c8dnu1xuk6g1yig8i.bmp
c8dnu5wp48znuqi7m.bmp
c8dnu9jjqbj99egmq.bmp

A new pack "The World 1750" has been added
- Please help me finish it by making suggestions for flags to the missing nations (read more in the first post)
- Currently only DH-shields and wavy flags. If there's a demand, I'll add the other formats

A new pack "The World 1750" has been added
- Please help me finish it by making suggestions for flags to the missing nations (read more in the first post)
- Currently only DH-shields and wavy flags. If there's a demand, I'll add the other formats

GREAT WORK ... A fine contribution to the RDD mod.. CHEERS!

I'm sure moxs will be delighted!

RumpNissen do have you planned to update your world flag pack with cold war variants?

Also, some of the flags of the actual pack don't look nice in game, look for instance at this:

clipboard01.png

RumpNissen do have you planned to update your world flag pack with cold war variants?

Also, some of the flags of the actual pack don't look nice in game, look for instance at this:

clipboard01.png

Thank you for asking.
I am in fact working on an update that adds historical flags for all current nations.

Thank you also for pointing out that problem with the Jordan flag, are there any others with the same problem?

Thank you for asking.
I am in fact working on an update that adds historical flags for all current nations.

Thank you also for pointing out that problem with the Jordan flag, are there any others with the same problem?

AFAIK yes, like for instance Upper Volta, Honduras, Burundi and many others but i don't remember by heart right now, sorry...

EDIT: Actually i found a way to know it. So far (because i've not tested all of them) the "defective" flags are:

• Guatemala
  • Honduras
  • North Korea
  • Burundi
  • Myanmar (1974)
  • Upper Volta
  • Bhutan
  • Australia
  • Andorra
  • Zaire
  • Bahamas
  • South Korea
  • New Zealand
  • Nicaragua

EDIT2: And Irish Counter looks like:

clipboard01.png

Last edited:
Thank you for asking.

This is fantastic. Will it include other regimes like vichy?

I was working a long time ago on changing a lot of the flags for kaisereich to add some realism...accidentally deleted it. But I'm thinking of taking it up again. I've managed to recover most of the flags I had made but I'm desperately looking for hoi2 style flags for korea, japan and vichy france etc.

anyway, it's great news