• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Oceania & Pacific pack has been updated:
- All flags are now in 24-bit and all counters have been properly edited and converted
- The autonomous region of West Papua has been added to Indonesia's folder

The South- & Central America pack has been updated:
- All flags are now in 24-bit and all counters have been properly edited and converted
- All of Chile's federal regions has been added to its folder

The Unaccepted & Other Nations pack has been updated:
- Azawad has been added
- Syrian Rebels has been added

The Super- & International Organizations pack has been updated:

Now all that's left are the Russian Federal States and USA States

haha.....sorry to derail here (total respect for the effort you're putting into this) but I always get a laugh when I see the FULL NAME of Rhode Island spelled out as Rhode Island and Providence Plantations...such an unnecessarily long name! We recently had a referendum to shorten the name to just Rhode Island and it lost.

The Unaccepted & Other Nations pack has been updated:
- Tamil Eelam (Tamil Tigers) has been added
- Tamil Democratic Republic (Tamils only political party) has been added to Tamil Eelam's folder. Likely what the Tigers would use if they became a full fledged nation.

Last edited:
RumpNissen89 Chechen Republic of Ichkeria-s fag used its a Russian loyalists,if you need correct unaccepted Chechen Republic of Ichkeria see here(in russian language of cource) http://www.prokavkaz.com/t2586-topic or pic
ChRI_Flag.PNG

really nice work RumpNissen89. I'm impressed.

The Russian Federation pack has been updated:
- MDS style flags have been added to all states

Last edited:
The Europe pack has been updated:
- MDS style flags have been added to all nations
- The Czech regions of Bohemia, Silesia and Moravia have been added
- The autonomous islands of Alderney, Herm and Sark have been added to Britain's folder