+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maps of Caucasus

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Maps of Caucasus

I'm looking for some detailed maps or descriptions of the area of the Caucasus. I've been searching the net the last days and found mostly wiki-based maps of the region such as these.
    But what I'm looking for is beyond this and if any mappers are reading this they'll understand it (hopefully): I need administrative maps of the area (or descriptions of course ) that are more detailed. I want to feature the prinicipalities of Artsakh and other kingdoms that appeared in the Caucasus over the time. The troublesome about all this is that the are has been split up again and again between the ottomans, mongols, the georgians etc... Sites like this with maps like this but it leaves a lot of confusion if compared with this or this.

Can anybody help me?

Europa Universalis III: Coat of Arms, Interface, Screenshots
    Victoria II: Flags
    Terra Maiorum (EU3 Map Project): Denmark, British Isles, Caucasus

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I've done a rough map so far. Is anybody around who knows something about the Caucasus region?

Don't feel troubled about the names. It's a mix of german and english...

Europa Universalis III: Coat of Arms, Interface, Screenshots
    Victoria II: Flags
    Terra Maiorum (EU3 Map Project): Denmark, British Isles, Caucasus

+ Reply to Thread