• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Heard nothing. How am I not surprised.

Sorry, I did check up on it, and did receive an answer back right away, so the fault is all mine. Basically we recently resubmitted our request to your retailer and are awaiting their response. We plan on putting an end to this odyssey very soon one way or another.

Sorry, I did check up on it, and did receive an answer back right away, so the fault is all mine. Basically we recently resubmitted our request to your retailer and are awaiting their response. We plan on putting an end to this odyssey very soon one way or another.

Underline is mine.... Could you explain this? Just curious?
Thank you...

If you are impacted you will be notified.

I have sent you a PM.

I would just like to confirm that I've received my refund from steam (well I haven't received it yet but they sent me an email saying its being processed and the game has been removed from my account).

Castellon here and Paradox support Johannes were both extremely helpful and responded very quickly to every question I had, despite steam forgetting about me more then once and flatly refusing me (twice) paradox still did manage somehow to get them to refund me.

I would just like to confirm that I've received my refund from steam (well I haven't received it yet but they sent me an email saying its being processed and the game has been removed from my account).

Castellon here and Paradox support Johannes were both extremely helpful and responded very quickly to every question I had, despite steam forgetting about me more then once and flatly refusing me (twice) paradox still did manage somehow to get them to refund me.

V. glad it was resolved. Perseverance is as much of a virtue as its sister patience! :)

Well done those that managed to help you! I would wager you could write an AAR out of your struggles, but the Higher powers that be would probably censor most of it, due to all the swearing! ;)

Fingerscrossed it goes through!

I wish I could get my refund. I asked for one before cut off. Then waited, nothing, then asked about it in forums and was told you are past the time to ask for one.

In my humble opinion, since the game isn't up to release status, I haven't purchased the game as was promised, thus I should be able to return the product no matter what, but I guess I am just SOL.

No dont feel bad ... You have just been had by Paradox / Kerebos ... I am in the same boat! Just vote with you wallet next time and tell everyone you chat with about your experience with Paradox.

At the end of the day they are reponsible as the Publisher ... But its a lesson learnd ..:cool:

I wish I could get my refund. I asked for one before cut off. Then waited, nothing, then asked about it in forums and was told you are past the time to ask for one.

In my humble opinion, since the game isn't up to release status, I haven't purchased the game as was promised, thus I should be able to return the product no matter what, but I guess I am just SOL.

What was the zendesk ticket number for your original refund request before the deadline, I can sort that out for you.

Hi, I have a rather cheeky request but my income is currently, ah, unsteady so cheeky I shall be.

I preordered SOTS2 on a friends recommendation, became quite excited in anticipation like everyone else, and on release day fired it up expectantly and... yes. No reason to go into the details of that dark day. I read about refund offers amidst the rioting, but decided to stick it out in good faith. It's been some time since then and the game is still not in the state I was expecting from the initial "we'll fix it" posts. I'm going to keep waiting, and this isn't' a post asking for a refund. What I am asking for is, well, is there any chance I (or hey! anyone who bought SOTS2 at the release price and didn't refund) could get a 25%-33%~ coupon for Crusader Kings 2? It's not an unprecedented move on Steam (See the STALKER "loyalty discount") and would give us something to play that's actually working, rather than just staring at a still busted game that is actually $10 cheaper now than when we bought it, and will likely be cheaper still when it's finally playable.

So this thread is a thing huh? I've had a ticket running all the way back to December and still no refund. I've pushed for it 4 times now and I get the same message back that it's in Steams hands or something. I've been very polite and patient and honestly sort of given up by now but I figure this thread is worth a shot too. My ticket number is 7321.

I will look into for you.

So this thread is a thing huh? I've had a ticket running all the way back to December and still no refund. I've pushed for it 4 times now and I get the same message back that it's in Steams hands or something. I've been very polite and patient and honestly sort of given up by now but I figure this thread is worth a shot too. My ticket number is 7321.

Well I have confirmed that we sent the details to steam a couple of times now and they say your refund has been processed, so Support is contacting them for specifics, and will send you an e-mail to update you as well.
Hopefully we get this sorted out very soon.

Thanks, I appreciate the follow up. But I can confirm that it hasn't been processed yet. I've checked my bank statements 3 months back and there's been no payment. And the game is still in my Steam library. I replied to the email you sent me with further details.

Gald it all worked out in the end.

Sorry, but I do not set the refund policy, and those that did make the offer, set a deadline for making an application, and that deadline has now expired.
Believe me it was hard enough to get the retailers to give the refunds back then, Paradox will not be opening that up again, even though we had to absorb the whole cost of the refund and still pay the retailer.
I don't understand the delays, not like they were gonna be out any money, I guess they just did not want to set a precedent.