• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Personal attacks are not alowed on this board, in any thread.

So, how are those "at least 2 or 3 updates a week" working out?

Hello out of context quote! You look lonely without your context though, let me help: "This plan means that you folks can expect at least 2 or 3 updates a week over the next month". That looks better! Now we can see that the 2-3 updates a week only applied to the first month after release, so it's not strange at all that they've switched to a weekly patch and your post was pretty misleading. I'm sure you didn't mean that though.

I actually want to complain about Mecron's attitude to. Is that okay here? 'Cause he's kind of a dick.

That is an understatement. The guy should be consideres as a CASE scenario for marketing and PR relations students. Like HOW NOT TO act publicly when you are a CEO.

How the hell are we to refrain from personal attacks, when the CEO himself calls people that are not his fanbois all kinds of bad names ? o_O

Hello out of context quote! You look lonely without your context though, let me help: "This plan means that you folks can expect at least 2 or 3 updates a week over the next month that will gradually make this game into what it should have been when the switch was pulled on friday." That looks better! Now we can see that the 2-3 updates a week only applied to the first month after release, so it's not strange at all that they've switched to a weekly patch and your post was pretty misleading. I'm sure you didn't mean that though.

I fixed that for you so you would not have to try to troll me about "context".

You mean over the next month (November 2012) when the game was supposed to be what it should have been at release? How did that work out since you suddenly care so much about context and all?

Last edited:
META THREAD: Complaints about the game

But half the thread is apologists and whining about anyone having complaints about the "game".

Correcting misinformation... god forbid

This reply:

Hello out of context quote! You look lonely without your context though, let me help: "This plan means that you folks can expect at least 2 or 3 updates a week over the next month". That looks better! Now we can see that the 2-3 updates a week only applied to the first month after release, so it's not strange at all that they've switched to a weekly patch and your post was pretty misleading. I'm sure you didn't mean that though.

...is trollish and unprofessional. Simple as that.

That is an understatement. The guy should be consideres as a CASE scenario for marketing and PR relations students. Like HOW NOT TO act publicly when you are a CEO.

How the hell are we to refrain from personal attacks, when the CEO himself calls people that are not his fanbois all kinds of bad names ? o_O

I guess I was just ticked off when Mecron dismissed an irate customer by telling him he was a) a troll, b) blowing things out of proportion, and, most irritatingly, c) disconnected with reality.

Cpt.Badger, keep in mind the "over the next month" was not in their lame attempt to troll me (funny since they were whining about "taking things out of context"). Of course that in and of itself refutes s1234567890m's claim about correcting misinformation, but we already knew that they were simply trying to redirect attempt from valid complaints anyway.

What inflection did you read it in your head?

From your response im guessing you think it was sarcastic.

Hello out of context quote!
Yeah, it totally was not an attempt as sarcasm. :rolleyes:

You think they should kiss your posterior? Amiright?
You do realize that simply answering questions without displaying an attitude problem is an option, right?

What inflection did you read it in your head?

From your response im guessing you think it was sarcastic.

You think they should kiss your posterior? Amiright?

What I think they should do is:

a) act in a professional, composed way, like it or not we are the PAYING customers, they are PAID to be polite and helpful
b) NOT release games in the state they tend to release them (Magicka, HOI 3, Pirates Of The Black Cove, SotS II, just to name a few)
c) get a working and professional customer support (what they have now is a joke)

What I think they should do is:

a) act in a professional, composed way, like it or not we are the PAYING customers, they are PAID to be polite and helpful
b) NOT release games in the state they tend to release them (Magicka, HOI 3, Pirates Of The Black Cove, SotS II, just to name a few)
c) get a working and professional customer support (what they have now is a joke)

I would rather they act like humans, not robots.

I think you will find the 'dev team' is paid to code the internal paradox games

Which has absolutely nothing to do with their complaint about that person acting the way that they were here. But again, we all already know that just like we know how you like to derail legitimate complaints about the still sorry state of the "game".

Lets get a few things straight.
1)Name calling to complain about someone else name calling is kind of pointless.
Mecron has not called anyone names on this forum, so I do not want to see complaints about it here.
What he does on his board is his business.
2) A member calling another member or Staff a "troll" will be considered a personal attack, that is not your place or determination to make.
If you are concerned about a post you PM me to review it.

I understand some people are upset, I get it. But being an belligerent on he internet about it does not help anyone.