Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [MEIOU:TD 5.2 and above] Missing Localization Reporting Thread

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    PS. What a wonderful mod.
    thanks a lot
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Ah, sorry for being unclear. I'm not actually trying to mod anything myself (atm), I'm just trying to apply the locallization hotfix - with little or no success. I downloaded the archive linked in the first post in this thread and used it to overwrite the files in the meiou/localization directory. After clearing cache and reloading the game, I still get NEWPOPE_4, double quotations and some other odd stuff that I _think_ is supposed to be gone. I'm guessing I'm doing it wrong (not a far stretch, hehe). Any pointers?
    Sounds like your doing it right. Have you verified that the ones you want fixed are in the new files as fixed?
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Teleglitch: Die More Edition

They should be unless Gigau has not updated the hotfix download yet.

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Here are the updated localizations

To be un-zipped and the folder placed in the MEIOU folder, overwriting the previous version.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Ship Simulator Extremes

KOJ_ADJ is still "Of Jerusalem" and should be changed to "Judean" or "Jerusalemite"

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    That would be indeed better.
    •

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations

with the latest fix I have localization errors with Ethiopia gaining core events. The basic MISSING LOCALIZATION pops up when I gain a core. All over events seem to be working at this time. Will edit in more if found.
    All the world's a stage and everyone is an actor.
    Too bad I'm a terrible Actor.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Saintlukas View Post
    with the latest fix I have localization errors with Ethiopia gaining core events. The basic MISSING LOCALIZATION pops up when I gain a core. All over events seem to be working at this time. Will edit in more if found.
    The "gaining core" event text is bugged for every country. There's no string specified.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Telemnor View Post
    The "gaining core" event text is bugged for every country. There's no string specified.
    I think I need to change the core gain to a generic text instead of trying to use a variable string. There does not seem to be a variable string for country that works in the province scope in this specific case. I have tried things such as $FROM$.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    James, my friend, i've uploaded the localization files on Huddle... could you double-check that they work fine, please ? (they should but one never knows).
    •

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    James, my friend, i've uploaded the localization files on Huddle... could you double-check that they work fine, please ? (they should but one never knows).
    work fine for English? or? got anything specific?

EDIT: English and German load up fine for me if that is what you were after. I really like the German names for countries. I almost feel like changing the German countries to their German names in the English texts.
    Last edited by James_Manring; 20-02-2012 at 04:51.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    - The idea was to check that the texts load fine in-game... no funny business as we could have in the past...(including lost data )

- It's one thing to have province names in local languages but regarding country names, i'd rather not go down this road... or else we might end up in trouble. We would have to call Croatia Hrstvaska (spelling ? sorry, no disrespect for our croatian friends), and so on.
    •

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2

So I am sulduz in dec 1571. I got a missing localization. Accepting this event would change my culture to Azerbaijani at the cost of a lot of stability. I have added a screen for clarification.
    It is weird btw that you can't choose persian, especially if you decide to go expand south.

2012-02-27_00002.jpg

Dunno if it's fixed already, but decided to mention it here anyway.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Did you change the location of your capital ?
    •

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2

I did nothing out of the ordinary (fighting a war with france so no decisions or anything taken). Pops up apparantly at random, maybe a horde thing (white horde truce ended couple of days before).
    Also it was like 17th of december so the date is not the trigger probably...

Edit: thinking of the wrong savegame:P. As you can see I am in no war at all. Aside from buildings and land reforms nothing happened.
    Can't think of an important event, there was no monarch death so claims didn't update... I have no idea what triggered it. First thought in my head was 'What?' followed by 'Sort of mtth?'...
    Last edited by Nivve; 27-02-2012 at 22:46.

Ship Simulator Extremes

This topic keeps popping up making me think 5.3 is released. It's such a cruel fate.

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    This topic keeps popping up making me think 5.3 is released. It's such a cruel fate.
    When I typed it I thought 5.3 was being released in a couple of days. I was a little fast, as you can tell. I kind of wish Gigau would edit the thread name.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivve View Post
    So I am sulduz in dec 1571. I got a missing localization. Accepting this event would change my culture to Azerbaijani at the cost of a lot of stability. I have added a screen for clarification.
    It is weird btw that you can't choose persian, especially if you decide to go expand south.

Attachment 48730

Dunno if it's fixed already, but decided to mention it here anyway.
    The tooltip is associated with the key "CULTURE_CHANGE", but I cannot find the event that triggers this by searching files for that key. Anyone know what the event for this is?

My best guess is:

# Cultural Assimilation

province_event = {
    id = 7200

but that can't be right because it has a localisation already.

SAS and Gigau, do you have any ideas?
    Last edited by James_Manring; 15-03-2012 at 03:52.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Manring View Post
    When I typed it I thought 5.3 was being released in a couple of days. I was a little fast, as you can tell. I kind of wish Gigau would edit the thread name.
    Sorry about that

... and done.
    •

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Sorry about that

... and done.
    Thanks... um... again... do you have any ideas as to what event he was talking about?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast