• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Muxubat

First Lieutenant
35 Badges
Aug 25, 2006
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
Does anyone remember where in the AGCEEP folders can I find the events reserved for for the archbishop elections (from 202010 to 202016)? I did not found their in the "Specific_Cologne"...

Does anyone remember where in the AGCEEP folders can I find the events reserved for for the archbishop elections (from 202010 to 202016)? I did not found their in the "Specific_Cologne"...

Windows XP seach function helps in finding such things ^^

According to the readme.txt of AGCEEP 1.58
"-removed non triggered without date KOL_202010 to 202018 from AGCEEP_Specific_Cologne.eue"

Windows XP seach function helps in finding such things ^^
Oups, another function whose I never suspect the existence... :eek:o

According to the readme.txt of AGCEEP 1.58
"-removed non triggered without date KOL_202010 to 202018 from AGCEEP_Specific_Cologne.eue"
Something had to be made before because I am working on the AGCEEP 1.51 and, apart the note announcing the reserved events, nothing... Thank you for your answer ConjurerDragon :)

Oups, another function whose I never suspect the existence... :eek:o

Something had to be made before because I am working on the AGCEEP 1.51 and, apart the note announcing the reserved events, nothing... Thank you for your answer ConjurerDragon :)

Nothing? Not so. In the same file "PatchInfo158.txt" you´ll find this too under the entry for changes in version 1.24:
"-Cologne events#202010,202011,202012,202013,202014,202015,202016,202017, and 202018 have their commands referring to the removed country of Munster disabled."

I have created a new country (an independent huguenot republic) and, if there is no problem with the monarchs, the ai or the flag ; the specific events I have done for it do not work in spite of the file events(txt) have been informed.

So, the country exists well but does not react and I don't know where I made a mistake? Any idea where to look for it?

I have created a new country (an independent huguenot republic) and, if there is no problem with the monarchs, the ai or the flag ; the specific events I have done for it do not work in spite of the file events(txt) have been informed.

So, the country exists well but does not react and I don't know where I made a mistake? Any idea where to look for it?

The Huguenotts already exist in AGCEEP with tag FPR.

Yes but I have made changes in the timeline to consider a "what if" (the king of Navarre refuses the french crown, so the Lorraine-Guise dynasty take it, forcing the Huguenots to establish a independant republic). So I have created a new country with an another tag (POI) and I have written specific events for it. But the events, and only the events, do not work...

Yes but I have made changes in the timeline to consider a "what if" (the king of Navarre refuses the french crown, so the Lorraine-Guise dynasty take it, forcing the Huguenots to establish a independant republic). So I have created a new country with an another tag (POI) and I have written specific events for it. But the events, and only the events, do not work...

In which file did you put your events?
Did you put the name of that file in "events.txt" so that the game knows to load your events?

I created a new file AGCEEP_Specific_ProvincesUnion.eue and put it in the Events' folder.
And yes, I put the name of that file in "events.txt".

You defined your new country in country.csv so that the game knows about the new country and it´s events?
e.g.
"FPR;LightGray;LightGray;latin;FRA;MIN;MIN;MIN;7;4;5;5;5;6;6;6;0;Huguenots"

and added an .inc file for your country in the scenario you want to play?

More is beyond my own knowledge - perhaps read through Havards country creation if you missed something else:
http://home.broadpark.no/~havmoe/EU/countrycreation.htm

Perhaps better ask in the mod subforum in a new thread so that more people see your problem than those who read the Köln thread.

You defined your new country in country.csv so that the game knows about the new country and it´s events?
e.g.
"FPR;LightGray;LightGray;latin;FRA;MIN;MIN;MIN;7;4;5;5;5;6;6;6;0;Huguenots"

and added an .inc file for your country in the scenario you want to play?
I revised all these changes twice but, no..., it's still not working.
More is beyond my own knowledge - perhaps read through Havards country creation if you missed something else:
http://home.broadpark.no/~havmoe/EU/countrycreation.htm
It's indeed this website of which I've read the instructions for modify the files.

Perhaps better ask in the mod subforum in a new thread so that more people see your problem than those who read the Köln thread.
I will do that. Thanks a lot for your help anyway.:)