+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Köln?

Crusader Kings II

Question about Köln?

Does anyone remember where in the AGCEEP folders can I find the events reserved for for the archbishop elections (from 202010 to 202016)? I did not found their in the "Specific_Cologne"...

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionThe Kings Crusade
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Muxubat View Post
    Does anyone remember where in the AGCEEP folders can I find the events reserved for for the archbishop elections (from 202010 to 202016)? I did not found their in the "Specific_Cologne"...
    Windows XP seach function helps in finding such things ^^

According to the readme.txt of AGCEEP 1.58
    "-removed non triggered without date KOL_202010 to 202018 from AGCEEP_Specific_Cologne.eue"
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin

Hoi1 Resistance

Rappelez-vous quel Voltaire a dit; "Dieu n'est pas du côté des grands bataillons, mais est du côté de ceux qui tirent mieux"

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by ConjurerDragon View Post
    Windows XP seach function helps in finding such things ^^
    Oups, another function whose I never suspect the existence...

According to the readme.txt of AGCEEP 1.58
    "-removed non triggered without date KOL_202010 to 202018 from AGCEEP_Specific_Cologne.eue"
    Something had to be made before because I am working on the AGCEEP 1.51 and, apart the note announcing the reserved events, nothing... Thank you for your answer ConjurerDragon

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionThe Kings Crusade
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Oups, another function whose I never suspect the existence...

Something had to be made before because I am working on the AGCEEP 1.51 and, apart the note announcing the reserved events, nothing... Thank you for your answer ConjurerDragon
    Nothing? Not so. In the same file "PatchInfo158.txt" you´ll find this too under the entry for changes in version 1.24:
    "-Cologne events#202010,202011,202012,202013,202014,202015,2 02016,202017, and 202018 have their commands referring to the removed country of Munster disabled."
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin

Hoi1 Resistance

Rappelez-vous quel Voltaire a dit; "Dieu n'est pas du côté des grands bataillons, mais est du côté de ceux qui tirent mieux"

Crusader Kings II

I have created a new country (an independent huguenot republic) and, if there is no problem with the monarchs, the ai or the flag ; the specific events I have done for it do not work in spite of the file events(txt) have been informed.

So, the country exists well but does not react and I don't know where I made a mistake? Any idea where to look for it?

500k club

I have created a new country (an independent huguenot republic) and, if there is no problem with the monarchs, the ai or the flag ; the specific events I have done for it do not work in spite of the file events(txt) have been informed.

So, the country exists well but does not react and I don't know where I made a mistake? Any idea where to look for it?
    The Huguenotts already exist in AGCEEP with tag FPR.

Hoi1 Resistance

Crusader Kings II

Yes but I have made changes in the timeline to consider a "what if" (the king of Navarre refuses the french crown, so the Lorraine-Guise dynasty take it, forcing the Huguenots to establish a independant republic). So I have created a new country with an another tag (POI) and I have written specific events for it. But the events, and only the events, do not work...

500k club

Yes but I have made changes in the timeline to consider a "what if" (the king of Navarre refuses the french crown, so the Lorraine-Guise dynasty take it, forcing the Huguenots to establish a independant republic). So I have created a new country with an another tag (POI) and I have written specific events for it. But the events, and only the events, do not work...
    In which file did you put your events?
    Did you put the name of that file in "events.txt" so that the game knows to load your events?

Hoi1 Resistance

Crusader Kings II

In which file did you put your events?
    I created a new file AGCEEP_Specific_ProvincesUnion.eue and put it in the Events' folder.
    Did you put the name of that file in "events.txt" so that the game knows to load your events?
    And yes, I put the name of that file in "events.txt".

500k club

I created a new file AGCEEP_Specific_ProvincesUnion.eue and put it in the Events' folder.
    And yes, I put the name of that file in "events.txt".
    You defined your new country in country.csv so that the game knows about the new country and it´s events?
    e.g.
    "FPR;LightGray;LightGray;latin;FRA;MIN;MIN;MIN;7;4 ;5;5;5;6;6;6;0;Huguenots"

and added an .inc file for your country in the scenario you want to play?

More is beyond my own knowledge - perhaps read through Havards country creation if you missed something else:
    http://home.broadpark.no/~havmoe/EU/countrycreation.htm

Perhaps better ask in the mod subforum in a new thread so that more people see your problem than those who read the Köln thread.

Hoi1 Resistance

Crusader Kings II

You defined your new country in country.csv so that the game knows about the new country and it´s events?
    e.g.
    "FPR;LightGray;LightGray;latin;FRA;MIN;MIN;MIN;7;4 ;5;5;5;6;6;6;0;Huguenots"

and added an .inc file for your country in the scenario you want to play?
    I revised all these changes twice but, no..., it's still not working.
    More is beyond my own knowledge - perhaps read through Havards country creation if you missed something else:
    http://home.broadpark.no/~havmoe/EU/countrycreation.htm
    It's indeed this website of which I've read the instructions for modify the files.

Perhaps better ask in the mod subforum in a new thread so that more people see your problem than those who read the Köln thread.
    I will do that. Thanks a lot for your help anyway.

+ Reply to Thread