• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another great aar, Selzro. Will be watching with interest, and stealing any of your ideas!

Poor Delip, doesn't he know Romanticism is so passe? Realism is all the rage these days.

Wow! You can have a unique game with Britain revolting! Take it apart! Can Canada form? New Zealand? Australia? Gloriousness! And they're fighting France too? What this song needs, is More Map-pics!

The UK got a Jacobin revolution, Commandante, which has turned it into the democracy of Great Britain. Canada etc. remain parts of Great Britain, disappointingly, but all the protectorate statuses have been lifted in India. Here's a European map for you, Juan_de_Marco:

Dalip is going through a phase - in a few years he should be over romanticism (although it should be noted that romantic poets, such as Edgar Allan Poe (d. 1849), were still active during that time) and into the next big thing (hint: realism).

The war with China continues unabated, Vaya con Queso. The next page will deal with it, when I find the time to draw it. Then, on to westernization (shouldn't be too far away now - I mostly need to build up military score, and that's not as difficult with Panjab as it is with most other uncivs), challenging the British democrats for the subcontinent, and finding a suitable replacement for the saffron vizier.

Welcome, WelshDude, feel free to flatter-by-imitation as much as you like! :p

Oh my, what a clean Europe. :D

How many "Westernisation Techs" have you researched so far? I assume publishing industry is your last one because it has no other real purpose other than as a preq. for westernisation.

That's the last one I need (private banks got researched right before that). My military score is only about 20 (in peace-time), but I will work on increasing it as rapidly as possible.

Europe is pretty tidy, isn't it? :p All it needs now is a unified Germany, but that rarely happens, in my experience...

Europe is pretty tidy, isn't it? :p All it needs now is a unified Germany, but that rarely happens, in my experience...

NGF is close enough, no use nitpicking over a few provinces. Now that I think of it though, its been a very long time since i've seen the SGF form on its own, or at all...

Hm, Bavaria is on its way to becoming a GP, so that might actually happen in this game, if it spheres its neighbours and manages to take that one small province from the NGF. But the latter condition is unlikely...

14: Victory

Last edited:
Bonus content!

China's second humiliation poster:

The text reads (through Google Translate, as always):
Sher Singh triumphs
China despairs

Hehe, running the country = making lots of guns... Seems that he has his priorities in order. :p

I like how China's position makes it look like some ordinary worm in that poster. That's fitting for humiliation purposes.

More like making guns > running the country, that's what advisers are for right? :p

Now that all of India lost their protectorate status, will we see possible Great Britain uniting India? :p