• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So Panjab will stand alone against China once more? Good luck and thanks for another brilliant update!

Don't forget that General Attrition is on Panjab's side!

Last edited:
Hahaha, this is great! Can't wait for what happens next :)

Good stuff. For prestige, land and humiliation posters!

The only map change of note in south Asia since the glorious Panjabi conquest of Sindh was the British conquest of Nepal. A bit discomforting, but hopefully in time it will be liberated. In Europe, the NGF has formed and recently took Bohemia from Austria. But there will be more news from Europe in the next update.

Welcome EmprorCoopinius, MastahCheef117, Patukov and Sakura_F! Pnajab stands alone but General Attrition is still a loyal ally. :) I'll try to get the next page ready tomorrow, otherwise it should be up on Monday.

Last edited:
13: Homecoming

Yeah, it's 8 infamy each if civilized, an automatic annexation if they're not in someone else's sphere and I form India, and free with a 'restore order' cb if I've formed India and they're still independent. A crown from the gutter never looked more desirable.

The British revolution changes the game considerably, and I must stress that I did nothing to cause it; didn't even notice it until I got the pop-up. It's bad for an AAR because it's not really indicative of the normal difficulties and strategies involved in fighting to gain dominance in India, but I can only hope liamgamer55's Sikh Empire AAR makes up for this shortfall.

It's good to have you with us, Le Pix and Loki100! :)

Hahaha good update!

I love the characterisation of young Dalip. Is he now mad, bad and dangerous to know?
He's 16 right now so yeah, he'd like you to think that. :)

Thanls MastahCheef117!

Well, Forming India should be easy now. :happy:

I'm intrigued as how you plan to get India united and also who will replace our lovely advisor once he's too old for the task.