• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ٹھیک ہے، یہ پنجابی نہیں ہے، لیکن یہ بھی پنجاب کے لئے ایک جائز زبان ہے.

Is that an alphabet or just a bunch of squiggly lines? I suppose it would look less weird if I could read it...

It get's worse. He has been speaking English all through this AAR! Even when he was in France, he spoke English- and the French did too. There is something fishy about this...

Listen very carefully, I shall say zis only once
, I believe this AAR is taking part in an alternative universe, one where a fat ugly cafe owner is irrestistible to the opposite sex, and where the focus of attention is a fallen Madonna who is well endowed in the boobie department.

ٹھیک ہے، یہ پنجابی نہیں ہے، لیکن یہ بھی پنجاب کے لئے ایک جائز زبان ہے.

Is that an alphabet or just a bunch of squiggly lines? I suppose it would look less weird if I could read it...
Straight from google translate, it's Urdu and means something along the lines of "Well, it is not Punjabi, but it is also a language of Punjab".

Hi everyone, sorry for being absent for so long; I'll answer all comments later, when I'm feeling more rested. No update yet, I'm afraid. Time has been very limited lately. Sorry.

In the meantime, feel free to peruse the many other fine AARs in the forums and then vote for them in this quarter's AARland Choice Awards:

Use this King of all India:

Prestobarba%2B2.jpg

Dalip as a Child :D

subcon20.jpg

Before is the emperor of all Indias :D

Delip the chimney-sweep?

You know, we haven't heard from the Nile Nailers in a while...
Maybe they could be refitted for a polar expedition :p

And Selzro, another long time reader, first time commenteer. Strangely, I have followed some of your other AARs before, but I don't remember ever commenting...
I thought maybe it's time to make my voice heard to give some more support for your AAR (not that you seem to be lacking of it) :)

You know, we haven't heard from the Nile Nailers in a while...

IIRC they nailed it, and were promplty used in a propaganda scheme across India