• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please,post before us all die by old age :(

You hear that Selzro? You are to post at least once within the next 70 or so years. Well, get to it, there isn't much time to be had.

You hear that Selzro? You are to post at least once within the next 70 or so years. Well, get to it, there isn't much time to be had.

BUt he have the best AAR of all forum,without Selzro everyone will die!!!!!!!

Nice, a present for christmas. And a very good one too.
Thanks for the great present to the forums.
Happy holidays everyone! Selzro knows how to spoil us.
Happy holidays to you too! It looks like I can just manage an update a week lately, so here’s the next one in time for the New Year!

Heh, a humiliation mural. Now India makes its way boldly into uncharted territories in the field of humiliatory diplomacy
India never ceases to break new grounds, in this game!

Even if Gunkaar gets his way, we still have to see the mural design.
Nice touch with the slightly different shade of brown where the workmen are preparing the wall.

Gotta agree with this:

Though, just in case, I suppose this is a good time to remind everyone that this is a family forum... :rofl:
I concur, Its not often you see internationally offensive murals sketched by Parisian-trained Rajas.
Hm, yes, family-friendliness might be an issue... But the Dalip/Dhian artistic committee has yet to reach a conclusive final design.

Long time lurker first time poster. Just wanted to congratulate you Selzro, for being so BA at Vicky 2 and writing that my brain hurts. Marry Christmas and thanks for the new comic.
Welcome to the forums, SPIRTO76! Thank you for all your nice words! :)

So while, Dalip prepares his wall for the Great Punjabi Dragon mural, GunkaAr has shown his true colors by siding with the hated Chinese.

BURN GUNKAAR AT THE STAKE! TO HELL WITH CHINA ANYWAY!
Hehe!

Read through this today. All of it.

I can't wait for the rest!

Gunkaar seems to be taking some initiative, even if he's not the PM yet. How's the war going?
The war’s going well. I’ll touch upon it in the next update.

Please,post before us all die by old age :(
You ask and I deliver (see next post). :)

Hum, it looks that the young padawan is trying to overcome the "master" ( given that we are talking of Dalip, master is maybe a little too much, though :D ).

So, in the end, what is the plan of the not-yet PM for China ? Puppeting, maybe ?
You’ll see. Remember, politics is the art of the possible.

Don't forget absynthe-driven, my friend!
I think “Parisian-trained” already covers that angle... :p

Ah, but for all I know Gukpa might be a 90-year old with ailing health... The mere thought of that is enough to induce such pressure!

Very classy how you both made an update, and managed to actually avoid saying anything in it. =)

I still can't wait until we find out this cunning plan.
You’re gonna love the next update then! (Or not) :p

BUt he have the best AAR of all forum,without Selzro everyone will die!!!!!!!
I’m fairly sure that only happens if I don’t flip the lights on and off eight times every time I enter a room... :p

59: Tibet II

Good to see Gunkaar is a man of conviction, although I find his unmanly and unwarlike ideas a little dangerous given the hold he seems to have over the Indian military establishment.

Oh, and I see the throne room is being cleared of humiliation posters, is this in preparation for the new one?

A trip to Tibet? Is Gunkaar trying to sneak into China for negotiations or something?

Is that a humiliation poster that I see there?

One of the older two from the looks of it. Remember what's his face (I've forgotten the king's name and am too lazy to check) was preparing the whole wall for a new, humongous one, necessitating taking down the older ones.

So, the young padawan is going to Tibet ... hum. BTW, supposedly Tibet isn't a ally ? *confused* So why would the military need the not-yet PM "friends" to facilitate things ?

Anyway, Dalip should be concerned about Gunkaar ... his beard is already bigger than the Dalip one and we all know what that means in Punja... er, India ;)

Dalip (he's still king, right?) is secretly pro-british, it seems! If he wasn't, why would he call Mumbai, Bombay (the British name) instead of Mumbai? o:

It get's worse. He has been speaking English all through this AAR! Even when he was in France, he spoke English- and the French did too. There is something fishy about this...

Don't forget about the ambassadors from the great powers... And the Napalese!

In fact it isn't just Dalip who speaks English. all his subjects, even the commoners, do too! The whole of Panjab has been infiltrated by the British!