• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love how the British fellow is encloaked in shadows, to make him seem even more sinister.

I like the way Sher Ranjit and the East India Company representative both have evil black facial hair compared to the much more friendly grey beards that Ranjit Singh and others have.

Nice sideburns too.

This AAR is stupendous! Wonderful graphics, great humour, really cracking stuff. Ranjit was a canny ruler and his son seems no less accomplished. Saying that, he may regret inviting in the British East India Company...

10: The sphere

Hi everyone! I'm back after another absence. The story will move a bit faster after this update, since the succession/British sphere events are now out of the way.

Welcome to all new readers and thanks for the comments!

Oh dear... The thought of what becomes of Dalip terrifies me.

Oh dear... The thought of what becomes of Dalip terrifies me.

Well, given the UK's track record in such things, he'll be transformed from an embryonic resister of British imperialism to a well-educated resister of British imperialism with a good bowling arm.

Well, given the UK's track record in such things, he'll be transformed from an embryonic resister of British imperialism to a well-educated resister of British imperialism with a good bowling arm.

Brilliant! :laugh: Where's the "rofl" smiley when you need it?!?

Great update! The sight of little Dalip picking his nose while the adults are speaking is priceless!

At least the British will smack that habit out of him :nods:

Dalip Singh will have some "fond" memories of Victorian Britain by the time he returns to Panjab, that much is for sure... :glare: And unless Sher has sons of his own, he will be next in line for the throne.

But now, for the next page:

11: Progress

Last edited:
I like how the guy in oranges beard slowly becomes more grey in each panel.

Gah! The date on the second panel is supposed to be 1845. I'll fix it when I log onto Windows again...

The Vizier in Orange has been with Panjab for a while. It seemed fitting to make him a bit more gray as time passes.

Last edited: