• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is well worth the half workday I wasted on this! :D

Aw, I remember when Dalip was a tiny little child. Who would've thought he'd grown into a great leader?
and let's not forget substance abuser :D

This is the most epic aar ever!please never stop!go go go go epic epic epic epicccccccccccccccccc
I won’t stop! I’m just pausing this for a week or two, due to work overload…

This is well worth the half workday I wasted on this! :D
Glad to have been of service! :p

Aw, I remember when Dalip was a tiny little child. Who would've thought he'd grown into a great leader?
“Great” is disputable. “Nihilistically megalomaniacal” is another word one could choose to use.

and let's not forget substance abuser :D
It’s such a thin line between ‘use’ and ‘abuse’, Dalip could spend hours arguing over the pedantry and technicalities involved…

You SPENT a half day on this, you didn't waste it ! :(
No, it's an "investment".
And so did I. In fact, Selzro's AARs have ruined my working morale this week :eek:o
:D

Thank God for not working! Being a student is amazing :)
Ah, the life of a student! I’m a grad student myself. It’s amazing what one can accomplish while procrastinating… But then there are times when procrastination is not an option.

And that is why there might not be an update until the end of the month. It took me all these days just to work up the stamina to reply to the posts in my AARs…

No rush. Looking forward to the next instalment in your own time. You really have done a very good job with these. I found myself driving home today and suddenly panicked when I realised that I hadn't checked back in over a week or 2. Few AAR's have that kind of hold on me.

I will kill your boss to you have more time to continue with this AAR

This will not die. I've got plenty of pages planned ahead, just no time or energy to draw them at present. Maybe I'll manage to get back to it this weekend, but I can't be sure this far ahead.

Until then, feel free to vote in the Aarland Choice Awards. Take this opportunity to browse lots of other AARs, perhaps be captivated by some of them and honour them with your votes.

Nice to see that you're still alive, Selzro...
I've been lurking more or less since the beginning and I have to say that this is probably the best AAR I've read. Keep up the good work!
(also, first post on paradox forums! yay.)