• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
China's humiliation poster, made of finest silk:

What does the writing say?

Hopefully China won't be left too weak from the war. Wouldn't want to see the UK or Russia capitalising on all of Panjab's hard work. How much prestige did the war net you?

I got 16 prestige out of that war - 5 from the humiliation and 11 from battles! :)

I used Google Translate once again for the text, so I don't know how well it came out, but it's supposed to read: "China is Punjab's little bitch as evidenced by the piles of Chinese corpses at the feet of glorious Ranjit Singh"

Last edited:
07: Idealism

The "X"s over the eyes made me laugh. This is really tremendous!

Heh, pretty lovely how you're decorating the throne room. :) Any plans for more "trophies" there after future successes, could be quite cool?

RIP Ranjit Singh, you rocked. :D

Thanks Ivir Baggins, Sybot and Avindian! The throne room will likely be constantly redecorated during the rest of the century, as technology progresses and trophies pile up, Malurous! England will have to wait until I'm more westernized, Derahan, but China will not soon forget its humiliation... Ranjit Singh may be no more, mayorq, Malurous and Ivir Baggins, but others of his line will come after him. Each will have his own quirks, but none will rest until Panjab/India is the dominant power in the world!

08: Succession

Wonderful AAR, you have caught me!

Panjab's historical succession crisis was no less problematic, though it was spaced out in a longer time interval. Compared to it, my Panjab's succession is a paragon of due process and stability. The Sati (burning wives) part is more true to history, but don't worry, most of his wives will still abstain from it (including Sher Singh's mother, for obvious reasons).

reminds me of Svip's (deceased) Ulm AAR.
No!!! It's not dead! It's just... sleeping. Yes, sleeping. Those aren't x's on its eyes, I tell you! It will wake up any moment now! :(

09: Inheritance

For the largest diamond in the world, it doesn't look all that large.

And GASP!

Not large? It's as big as Sher Ranjit's fist!