• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
39: Jumla

Last edited:
Nepal was conquered early on by the British, while I was still an unciv. It's my plan to eventually liberate them, although getting my heavily populated cores takes precedence.

And yes, my poor armies are gonna get a lot more battered before this is over - but I'm just a few months away from muzzle-loaded rifles! The technology!

I just updated an hour ago! I may have time again tomorrow night (it's past midnight here), but it's not certain.

I expected the final panel to just be a scene of mangled troops bleeding to death, a poignant reminder of th futility of war.

10,000 casualities? All worth it when you use the thunderbolt like tactic to gain the upper hand on higher ground! :D

In the Grim Darkness of the 19th century, there is only massive amounts of people being killed over tea.

"... and we only lost 10000 men" ... Where did I heard that before ? :D

Let's see if you can hold the fort until the muzzles get around. So far only pyrric victories :p

10:17 is not a good ratio when defending in the mountains. I do hope you get better dicerolls soon.

This is a matter of both consternation and, oddly, triumphalism. The 19th century is a tough place. Especially when its wars are fought with 18th century weapons.

Where do their arms go when they aren't brandishing them? :p
I don’t understand what you mean. Their arms are clearly always there and always have been.

I for one am loving this recent flurry of updates! Keep them coming!

I’ll try (at least as long as I’m able)!

I expected the final panel to just be a scene of mangled troops bleeding to death, a poignant reminder of th futility of war.

I’d need at least two panels for that...

Last edited:
40: Jumla II

I know that Panjab has moved on, but I'd love to see the humiliation poster from Britain. Mmmmmm.

oh, and peasant hunting, let's not forget that noble, ancient institution.