• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done beating back those Brits! I don't want to take anything away from your impending victory, but I doubt it would have been (or looked) so easy without that revolution. Nevertheless a game in which one forms India must be a first for a Vicky II AAR. Good luck and continue on!

Nice, the Brits are really getting hurt. The question is will you be able to get any concessions from them while only holding Indian territory.

Last edited:
Very convincing victories over Britain, the time of India's liberation is at hand!

What's the wargoal? British Lahore???????

This is absolutely brilliant stuff!!!! I just hope that when the time comes you will fully accept both the Hindus and the Muslims when the time comes... For a fully united Indian Subcontinent!!!!!

well if you are going to declare war on the most powerful empire around, you really need a decent stubble. Gives you that vital air of radical chic?

Dalip, hero of the anti-colonial revolution everywhere.

dalip.gif

(Also I can't draw.)

Been lurking on and off for some time now, so I just thought I'd say how fantastic I think this is. Comic book AARs seem to be brilliant by default, or something. It's amazing how much you've accomplished in such a short time frame.

Heh, I like that poster, Morsky!

The Sikh Empire was not known to discriminate based on religion, KotoR45. All peasants are fair game, regardless of their faith.

The wargoal, wzhang29, is nothing less than Delhi! It makes sense to go for the more populous colonies early, before the British have a chance to turn them into states and fill them with warscore-heavy factories.

The starting British armies in India were crushed in the quartet of defensive battles. Now, comes the offense. It should decrease the wargoal requirements to gain Panjab a colony or two, Sybot.

You are correct, Tanzhang. I almost despaired about this AAR when the British Revolution happened, since it makes things much easier than in typical Panjab games, but at least it makes Dalip's life less stressful...

China is staying low for now, Serek000, but it's just like it to attack out of the blue. I'd like to avoid spoilers, since I've played rather far ahead, but we haven't seen the last of the Sino-Panjabi wars...

If Dalip met Heisenberg, Herbert West, things would become very uncertain in principle ;).

That was a nice short film, Midge! It was made in 2007, though, and is only set in 1900.

I don't think Dalip will go nuts Mr. Santiago; at least not yet. But time will tell whether success will go to his head.

Thanks for the comments, Leckan, Commandante, morningSIDEr and Shynka!

Sorry for not updating yet, everyone. I haven't been home often this past week, and things are still quite busy. I've got the next page written and some future ones planned, but it may be a few days before I get to draw the pages. Or it could be tomorrow. Life is uncertain like that...

25: Delhi

Hyderabad?? Why Isolate your land?

Hyderabad?? Why Isolate your land?
It's part of a cunning plan. Panjab is industrializing rapidly, and will soon become a GP. After that, there will be a war of influence with Great Britain and the winner will have the most important minor Indian states at his side in the next, inevitable, war. Jubbulpore provides a land link between Delhi and Hyderabad and Nagpur.

It's part of a cunning plan. Panjab is industrializing rapidly, and will soon become a GP. After that, there will be a war of influence with Great Britain and the winner will have the most important minor Indian states at his side in the next, inevitable, war.
You MEAN Assert Hegemony?????

You MEAN Assert Hegemony?????
No, just the regular sphere of influence stuff - influencing neighbours and banning rival GP diplomats. Having a common border provides an influence bonus and also makes it easier to wage war together as allies later.

No, just the regular sphere of influence stuff - influencing neighbours and banning rival GP diplomats. Having a common border provides an influence bonus and also makes it easier to wage war together as allies later.
Oh. You want to influence Hyderabad...