• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks, thrashing mad, Dewirix, Avindian and Prince of Savoy! Mountains will be my friends, tamius23, but also the desert on the Chinese side of the border. That artwork was less impressive than it seems, Malurous - just a matter of resizing one dimension of the map, rotating it, and copying the table with a transparent hole in the middle on to it. I hope that my overall ability in drawing comics will improve in subsequent updates, though; gradually.

Continue this. I lol'd.

Oh dear, fighting China this early as Panjab is not good. Best of luck against the Chinese, it would be sad for this AAR to suffer a setback so early.

Seems to be going pretty similar to a Panjab game I recently played. Hopefully you can use the mountains to stop the Chinese.

04: The Desert

As an avid Panjab player (rarely a successful one...) I'll be watching this closely. Hilarious so far - keep up the good work. And don't worry, you sound like you know what you're doing against China. You'll be fine... as long as the Afghanis don't get any funny ideas.

What's worse than a Chinese army? A Chinese army from which the weakest have been ruthlessly weeded out by the Darwinian ordeal of crossing the Taklimakan desert. Be very afraid!

• 1Haha
Reactions:
The Chinese are legion, but they have a bad habit of marching them around the desert, when they're not being lured into attacking Panjab in the mountains. Those two elements easily neutralize their advantage, though, as ThunderHawk3 said, Afghanistan is a danger...

Did you get far in your Panjab game, Fiftypence?

Thanks for the support for Panjab, Mr. Santiago, Sakura_F and Tanzhang (譚張)!

Edit: Hehe, I hadn't thought of it that way, Dewirix! :p

"The attrition!"

I hope you got high defense generals, though the mountains + attrition should be good enough to give you a victory.

I love how the characters seem to be semi-aware of being in a comic about V2 (to the right extent too and not too much), genre savvy guys.

"The attrition!"

Hehe, this got me too. :D

Hopefully the Chinese don't send their entire army, you don't want Britain getting any ideas...

05: The Mountain

Preempting the question, the signs in the third panel read (translated into Chinese through google translate): "we are little girls", "weak", "attack us".

Welcome Derahan, Omen, Commandante and Cinéad IV!