• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
you can't have any technology as a non-westernised nation in AHD
I haven't had a chance to play AHD yet, but I don't imagine it would have made things much different. Since I never fought civilized nations, technological disparity was never an issue (and I was not noticeably more advanced in military techs from China), and now you get a bundle of techs once you civilize (although Britain's rebellion would mean that I would not benefit from being in their sphere when that happened).

As for the vizier/pm, I skimmed through the list of generals, but none felt right. Doing some more research, I've concluded that our orange-clad character can be none other than Dhian Singh. He's 68 years old at this point in the story, and was obviously spared all the deadly dynastic drama at the time of Sher Singh that befell his historical namesake.

23: The Quest

Dalip lookin' sexy. :p

Suits, stubble (well, beards now actually but nevermind) and sashes vs. top hats and monocles. Let battle commence!

Those liberals will sleep through their own damn revolution at this rate.

Surely the Liberals would be able to stay awake if they didn't stay up all night rabble-rousing? Also, where are the Anarcho-Liberals?

Sleeping, of course. As long as liberals sleep, Dalip is safe :)