• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another award! Now I feel bad for not having the next page ready yet (and I won't have any time to do so before the weekend, either)...

It's always good to have new readers; Welcome to the Subcontinent!

Glad to have you on board, Serek000! And an additional thanks to all of you who voted for Subcontinental Subtleties in the AARland Choice AwAARds - "Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky1/2" has now been added to this comic's awards! :)

Now, on to the much-delayed update...

21: Parliament

Not sure I have posted on this yet, but have been following.

Liberales not listening in the back, brilliant!

Judging by the poor attendance, It clearly wasn't very smart of Delip to open Parliament in the middle of the peasant hunting season...

I had a mental image of the PM popping up out of nowhere and scaring the bejeezus out of everybody.

Great stuff as always!

A cracking update, trust the liberals to be the ones not paying attention!

Seeing the same people in front, you get the sense that things are really going to change with the new government form. :p

Those reactionaries are wrongly named they should be the Peasant party, with main policy Allow peasant hunting all year.
The conservatives should be the Farmers party, with main policy Only allow Peasant hunting in none-planting and harvest periods.

:)

As a gift from IOOA to you, Selzro...

v2_9-3.jpg