• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wonder how historians in 2012 would judge Dalip? "India's Bismarck" has a nice ring to it, but it might be the case that Bismarck gets tagged as "Prussia's Dalip" instead. How is German unification going in this timeline?

I wonder how historians in 2012 would judge Dalip? "India's Bismarck" has a nice ring to it, but it might be the case that Bismarck gets tagged as "Prussia's Dalip" instead. How is German unification going in this timeline?

IIRC in #20 one of the GPs 'auditing' Panjab's westernization was from the North German Federation

Hey! That's cheating! Dalip's turned into such a skilled plotter that he gets his way even in his dellusions, lol
:p

...I'm trippin' balls...
Not as bad as Dalip.

Aw yeah. Kings don't do solitary. That is awesome.
Myths would have you believe otherwise, but there is really not much sense in being king if you have to get your own hands dirty.

Why I am hearing a certain YEAAAAHHHH as soundtrack of that last image ? :p

P.S Maybe Dalip should tone down the absinthe , no? :D
Heh! Maybe he should. But he won’t. :p

I don't know how you made that one, but the more I look at it, the more awesome it gets... the shading... everything!
It’s all done with size 6 pencil. Except for the fourth panel where I used the circle tool, and the fifth panel where I had to draw straight lines. It’s really quite easy, once you pick the right colours.

THIS.IS.EPIC. Made an acc just to post here.
Welcome blouolol! I am honoured by your statement. :)

How else is going to attain a Superior Level of Consciousness™?
Aldriq knows what’s it’s all about!

IIRC in #20 one of the GPs 'auditing' Panjab's westernization was from the North German Federation
Mr. Santiago is correct. The NGF formed reasonably early in this game, although it has not yet managed to form Germany. So Bismark is only slightly ahead of Dalip.

Sorry for the long delay everyone, but you’ll have to bear with me a bit longer. I hope I’ll have time to draw again in the weekend.

Sorry, I posted that info at the end of the previous 'answers' post, so it may have been easy to miss:

Sorry for the long delay everyone, but you’ll have to bear with me a bit longer. I hope I’ll have time to draw again in the weekend.

Subbed.

42: Company