• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
v2_9-3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is so awesome! :D

Sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I’ve been extremely busy with the real world, but I’ll try to have the next page ready tonight. Just a bit more national character building, and then we’ll turn to the British Question…

22: Changes

I just love the little touches, like PM being backwards in the mirror :) Great stuff!

The royal faction is conservative or reactionary?

Conservative I think.

I simply can't imaging Delip wearing a beard, it will ruin his youthful image!

Poor Dalip looks so disappointed with his beard :(

(oh, the PM's sash in the mirror is wrong. It should be lower on the left side, not the right.)

Considering the suits, stubble and sashes Panjab is clearly a stylish nation.

When arre going to kill off that Vizer/PM?

So as the nobles :D

BEARD POWER! but i would go for an afro :)

Panjab is a nation of beards. It would be foolish of it to turn its back on the source of all its power.

Considering the suits, stubble and sashes Panjab is clearly a stylish nation.
It is, isn’t it? :p

Delip should keep his beard well-kept

That beard needs to grow a bit more before they take him serious.

Ah yes, the classic dilemma. Too little beard and you don’t command respect. Too much beard and people think you’ve a guru living up in the mountains, come down to the city for some stale air. Dalip will likely strive for a balance.

I simply can't imaging Delip wearing a beard, it will ruin his youthful image!

It’s a metaphor for character growth. Instead of, you know, actual character growth. :p

Conservative I think.

Yes, ‘Royal Faction’ is the standard name given by Paradox to most generic conservative parties, and Panjab is no exception. I gave some thought to the ‘hunters and farmers’ idea for party names, but decided to go along with what the game tells me.

I just love the little touches, like PM being backwards in the mirror :) Great stuff!

Thanks! Although…

Poor Dalip looks so disappointed with his beard :(

(oh, the PM's sash in the mirror is wrong. It should be lower on the left side, not the right.)

tamius is right. I only noticed at some point last night, when I was not able to do anything about it. That’s what happens when you flip an image and forget that certain things don’t follow that symmetry… I’ll see about changing it.

When arre going to kill off that Vizer/PM?

I’ve been thinking about that for over a month. He might have died of old age sooner if I had only thought up a name to write on his tombstone. ;) I’d say he has a few more years of increasingly complacent and senile action ahead of him.

once your parliament has embraced the stubble (& as Avindian above, the small details are a delight) ... is it time to make the wearing of jeans compulsory ... full westernisation a century early

*Gasp* Could the world be possibly ready for that?

I’ve been thinking about that for over a month. He might have died of old age sooner if I had only thought up a name to write on his tombstone. ;) I’d say he has a few more years of increasingly complacent and senile action ahead of him.

Oh dear......

BTW, have you switched to AHD? I've had a go at a Panjab campaign starting from scratch and.......... weel......... the rebels don't have nerf bullets anymore! :( :confused: :eek: :mad::mad::mad:

Oh dear......

BTW, have you switched to AHD? I've had a go at a Panjab campaign starting from scratch and.......... weel......... the rebels don't have nerf bullets anymore! :( :confused: :eek: :mad::mad::mad:
Interesting... I haven't had a chance to try AHD yet - too little free time on my hands, and whenever I feel like Vic2 I work on this AAR instead of playing (until I catch up with my saves). In this campaign I found it remarkable that I only got the winds of westernization event in 1859, when I was close to westernizing, so there was no very little militancy due to it and related events (unlike, say, my Tunisian campaign, which was just silly in that regard).

I’ve been thinking about that for over a month. He might have died of old age sooner if I had only thought up a name to write on his tombstone. I’d say he has a few more years of increasingly complacent and senile action ahead of him.

His name is "PM", duh.
Vizier PM.

Vizier/PM