• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
like the caring sharing multicultural secular cute images in #4 compared to the 'ach its only a few more dead' in #6

Punjab is a land of contrasts.

As ever a very good update, the war seems to be going swimmingly. I have to agree with the aide in the last panel too, a few more myriad deaths are nothing if it means more of India is brought under Dalip's glorious rule.

Been following this for so long. GOOD AAR, (in fact, it's one of the best, if not the most hilarious, AARs I ever seen).

Let's hope that Dakip will become Supreme-Kaiser of the Subcontinent very soon.

Finally subscribed after a lo-o-ong period of following. Webcomics are awesome, and comical comics are at least twice as awesome!
Selzro, you perform marvellously both on the battlefield and on a canvas. :) Please proceed with even more subcontinental awesomeness!

Thank you, all! I'm happy to report that SS is now the 8th most viewed non-interactive Vic2 AAR in this forum, making it a Great Power with the ability to bring other AARs within its sphere of influence (replacing Tommy4ever's Carlist Spain - but his interactive Rhineland AAR is still the most viewed overall) :). To celebrate, I finally made a title image for the opening post:

Ah, Panjab, where people's cultural and religious diversity is far more important than their lives.

Also, the pep poster is soooo steampunkish

Be aware Selzro, Tommy could just declare a World War on you to retain his 8th place...

And yeah, GOGGLES!

I feel the winds of history turning against me ...

Do you get events to annex whichever Indian states you can SoI as you do if you play as Germany?

I feel the winds of history turning against me ...

Do you get events to annex whichever Indian states you can SoI as you do if you play as Germany?
Don't worry, at least your Rhineland is untouchable... ;) (please don't declare world war on me!)

India is a union tag, so I think so. But it also gets the 'restore order' casus belli for annexing all independent Indian minors, and there's a lot of prestige involved in that - but we'll see which way things will turn. Panjab is still a long way from forming India.

I am honoured, djCynic and Zahfisk!

I've been giving a steampunk mod some thought for quite a while, but I can't think of a way to make it stand out from the normal game. There would be new units, but with Vic2's combat model I don't see how they would be really distinctive, when even airplanes are treated as really fast and fragile cavalry. Airships, capable of going over land and water, are out of the question. The differences would likely end up being mostly aesthetic, with a lot of drastic text changes being made to technologies for little noticeable effect (and we've already got practically every country in the Difference Engine map, including the Manhattan Commune, so there isn't much potential for new country flavour). It might be fun seeing a Leviathan mod, with Clanker and Darwinist tech schools giving drastic advantages/disadvantages to respective tech branches and with different trade goods taking priority for different research paths, but even that sounds like too much work for too small a playability reward.

Amazing AAR. Best I have ever seen. :laugh:

Just found this and read through it all. I need more, good sir. Much, much more. Like five times what's here. That much more.

Percile, you flatter me profusely!

I'm not sure, ffff, and it would be best not to have to find out. ;)

I'll be away from home tomorrow (not that I've been much at home during the past week), but I should have time to prepare a new page at around Saturday, Legendary Bard. I hope that in a couple of weeks I'll have enough free time to get back to my initial rate of about 3 pages per week. Hopefully.

26: Greatness II

Ave Dalip! Ave Panjab! Ten Thousand Years for the Raj!