+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Subcontinental Subtleties: An experimental comic AAR

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Subcontinental Sublimations 41x4: Mangala and the Maharaja

(See Maharaja's Quest for the previous part)

My AARs: Subcontinental Subtleties (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - webcomic; complete - *multi-award-winning* --- A Hyderabad Holiday Special (Victoria 2, v2.31) - complete --- Sing a Septinsular Song (Ionian Islands) (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - complete - *Winner of the VictAARian Cross, for Best Completed 2011 AAR* --- Tunis Delenda Est (Victoria 2, v1.2) - complete --- Albania Finds its Place in the World (Victoria 2, v1.2 with minor mods) - complete --- Australia: Rise of a Constellation (Victoria 2, v1.2 with minor mods) - complete --- Belgium: Rise of the Choco Lords (Victoria 2, v1.1) - complete

My mods: The 1948 Arab-Israeli War (battlescenario for HoI2, Doomsday and Armageddon. Current version: 1.1)

My inkwell

Hey! That's cheating! Dalip's turned into such a skilled plotter that he gets his way even in his dellusions, lol
    "Let's be free, the rest doesn't matters"

The Great Kingdom of South Africa at Imperium Offtopicum Paradox -- Republic of Poland at World in Revolution 1861 -- Republic of Argentina at World in Revolution 1900
    Events GM in World in Revolution 1836

Fan of the Week: July 17th, 2011

Aw yeah. Kings don't do solitary. That is awesome.

...I'm trippin' balls...

Why I am hearing a certain YEAAAAHHHH as soundtrack of that last image ?

P.S Maybe Dalip should tone down the absinthe , no?

Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

I don't know how you made that one, but the more I look at it, the more awesome it gets... the shading... everything!

Victoria 2

THIS.IS.EPIC. Made an acc just to post here.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Rolo View Post
    How else is going to attain a Superior Level of Consciousness™?
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The April AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I wonder how historians in 2012 would judge Dalip? "India's Bismarck" has a nice ring to it, but it might be the case that Bismarck gets tagged as "Prussia's Dalip" instead. How is German unification going in this timeline?
    AAR in progress
    Yet this will go onward the same: the Yamato Destiny - Continuation of the last AAR in Victoria 2. Last updated 17th October 2012

Completed AAR
    The Yamato Destiny: A Japan HTTT AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Dewirix View Post
    I wonder how historians in 2012 would judge Dalip? "India's Bismarck" has a nice ring to it, but it might be the case that Bismarck gets tagged as "Prussia's Dalip" instead. How is German unification going in this timeline?
    IIRC in #20 one of the GPs 'auditing' Panjab's westernization was from the North German Federation

The Great Kingdom of South Africa at Imperium Offtopicum Paradox -- Republic of Poland at World in Revolution 1861 -- Republic of Argentina at World in Revolution 1900

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Santiago View Post
    Hey! That's cheating! Dalip's turned into such a skilled plotter that he gets his way even in his dellusions, lol

Quote Originally Posted by alhoward View Post
    ...I'm trippin' balls...
    Not as bad as Dalip.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Aw yeah. Kings don't do solitary. That is awesome.
    Myths would have you believe otherwise, but there is really not much sense in being king if you have to get your own hands dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Rolo View Post
    Why I am hearing a certain YEAAAAHHHH as soundtrack of that last image ?

Heh! Maybe he should. But he won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by GulMacet View Post
    I don't know how you made that one, but the more I look at it, the more awesome it gets... the shading... everything!
    It’s all done with size 6 pencil. Except for the fourth panel where I used the circle tool, and the fifth panel where I had to draw straight lines. It’s really quite easy, once you pick the right colours.

Quote Originally Posted by blouolol View Post
    THIS.IS.EPIC. Made an acc just to post here.
    Welcome blouolol! I am honoured by your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by aldriq View Post
    How else is going to attain a Superior Level of Consciousness™?
    Aldriq knows what’s it’s all about!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewirix View Post
    IIRC in #20 one of the GPs 'auditing' Panjab's westernization was from the North German Federation
    Mr. Santiago is correct. The NGF formed reasonably early in this game, although it has not yet managed to form Germany. So Bismark is only slightly ahead of Dalip.

Sorry for the long delay everyone, but you’ll have to bear with me a bit longer. I hope I’ll have time to draw again in the weekend.
    My AARs: Subcontinental Subtleties (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - webcomic; complete - *multi-award-winning* --- A Hyderabad Holiday Special (Victoria 2, v2.31) - complete --- Sing a Septinsular Song (Ionian Islands) (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - complete - *Winner of the VictAARian Cross, for Best Completed 2011 AAR* --- Tunis Delenda Est (Victoria 2, v1.2) - complete --- Albania Finds its Place in the World (Victoria 2, v1.2 with minor mods) - complete --- Australia: Rise of a Constellation (Victoria 2, v1.2 with minor mods) - complete --- Belgium: Rise of the Choco Lords (Victoria 2, v1.1) - complete

My mods: The 1948 Arab-Israeli War (battlescenario for HoI2, Doomsday and Armageddon. Current version: 1.1)

My inkwell

uuuupdate incoming?

Sorry, I posted that info at the end of the previous 'answers' post, so it may have been easy to miss:

Sorry for the long delay everyone, but you’ll have to bear with me a bit longer. I hope I’ll have time to draw again in the weekend.

My inkwell

Victoria 2

Subbed.
    "Live fast,die young, make a pretty corpse"
    "Señor Miguel del Alvarado, general in the Army of Patagonia in Shadow of the Andes"
    "William Horshington, A Republican Secretary of State in BBBs The Presidents"
    "Allah, Al-watan,Al-Malik"
    Creator of the (not so much) good and newbie AAR Venganza de los Gauchos

42: Company

My inkwell

Imam Of The House in Imp. Off. Herbert West's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Hungary (aka Carpathian Wastelands) Forget that, its Trondheim, baby!
    Blog Entries
    Accept it!
    The forest seeps frozen blood - occult storybook AAR set in the North of Westeros

My Inkwell

Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisersohaib View Post
    Subbed.
    Welcome, Kaisersohaib!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    Accept it!
    Hell yeah!

My inkwell

Slacker Extraordinaire Zzzzz...'s Avatar
    67 games registered

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

If the place is comfy to sleep in, yes, you can find me there!
    Checkmate. Dalip wins!

So you get all of the Indian minors in your sphere annexed, eh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 58 ... LastLast