A quick reply to all before posting the next page,
- Yes, my chances of victory are very, very good - but it's not certain, and Russia does pose a potential threat - although I had not taken it very seriously in the early stages of this war.
- I am not a genius - merely a fan of creative story-telling and gaming.
- Panjab is rather jingoistic - this will have some effect on the story in later pages, so I shouldn't give out too much.
- The Nile Nailers feel a lot worse than they should, seeing as the war would have started when it did regardless of their success or failure. But try telling them that...
- (@ thekinguter) Panjab has been industrializing rapidly ever since its westernization - I hinted at that with the chimneys that have appeared in Lahore's background.
- Drama! Comedy! Action! Possibly shading! All these and more in... Subcontinental Subtleties!