+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Subcontinental Subtleties: An experimental comic AAR

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

like the caring sharing multicultural secular cute images in #4 compared to the 'ach its only a few more dead' in #6
    Remember, whatever the question, the answer on 18 September is Yes ...

Argentina Delenda Est Tanzhang (譚張)'s Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Refusing to Play Between Dream and Reality...
    Quote Originally Posted by loki100 View Post
    like the caring sharing multicultural secular cute images in #4 compared to the 'ach its only a few more dead' in #6
    Punjab is a land of contrasts.
    Loyal we Began, Loyal we Remain: A History of the British Empire After the Great War
    A New Canadian Kaiserreich AAR for Darkest Hour [KR 1.5]
    Winner of: AARland Choice Awards Q1 2014

From Eagle to Phoenix: The Rebirth of the Roman Republic
    A New Roman Republic AAR for Europa Universalis IV
    Winner of: WritAAR of the Week: 08/09/2013, Weekly AAR Showcase: 13/10/2013, Best Character Writer of the Week 01/12/2013, AARland Choice Awards: Q3/4 2013

- I was Fan of the Week: 01/01/2012 and 26/05/2013 and WritAAR of the Year: 2013 ~ Proud recipient of two Kenshin Cookies ~
    - ~ More AARs avaliable at my Inkwell! (硯臺) ~ -

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

As ever a very good update, the war seems to be going swimmingly. I have to agree with the aide in the last panel too, a few more myriad deaths are nothing if it means more of India is brought under Dalip's glorious rule.
    This AAR Soks
    WritAAR of the Week: 8 January 2012 and Weekly AAR Showcase: 15 April 2012

Are you Deshtined to suffer another kiss?
    Favourite EU Comedy AAR AARland Choice AwAARds 2010 (Q3) and 2011 (Q3)
    Character Writer of the Week: 5 December 2010

My Inkwell - Warning! This content is rated EP: Extremely Poor
    Fan of the Week: 7 September 2010, 27 February 2011 and 26 April 2012

Darkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Blog Entries
    Been following this for so long. GOOD AAR, (in fact, it's one of the best, if not the most hilarious, AARs I ever seen).

Let's hope that Dakip will become Supreme-Kaiser of the Subcontinent very soon.
    HoI2Geek/IEPH, The Greatest Man in the Universe

My Mods and AARs (currently active): IG(Mod), PNW II(Mod), RotE - tRB(AAR)

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" -George Santayana

"Ang hindi marunong lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay hindi makararating sa paroroonan."(One who does not learn to look back to where he came from, will never get to where he is going.) -Filipino proverb

200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Finally subscribed after a lo-o-ong period of following. Webcomics are awesome, and comical comics are at least twice as awesome!
    Selzro, you perform marvellously both on the battlefield and on a canvas. Please proceed with even more subcontinental awesomeness!
    Follow the development of Cifrasia Cataclysm! Mod for Darkest Hour!

I'm a proud bearer of The Fourth Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    and The Grand Service to the Kaiserreich Mod Cookie *

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Thank you, all! I'm happy to report that SS is now the 8th most viewed non-interactive Vic2 AAR in this forum, making it a Great Power with the ability to bring other AARs within its sphere of influence (replacing Tommy4ever's Carlist Spain - but his interactive Rhineland AAR is still the most viewed overall) . To celebrate, I finally made a title image for the opening post:

My AARs: A History of the Wars of the Achaean League (EU Rome Gold) - ongoing --- Subcontinental Subtleties (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - webcomic; complete - *multi-award-winning* --- Sing a Septinsular Song (Ionian Islands) (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - complete - *Winner of the VictAARian Cross, for Best Completed 2011 AAR* --- Tunis Delenda Est (Victoria 2, v1.2) - complete --- and more (all completed): check my inkwell

My mods: The 1948 Arab-Israeli War (battlescenario for HoI2, Doomsday and Armageddon. Current version: 1.1)

Ah, Panjab, where people's cultural and religious diversity is far more important than their lives.

Also, the pep poster is soooo steampunkish
    "Let's be free, the rest doesn't matters"

The Great Kingdom of South Africa at Imperium Offtopicum Paradox -- Republic of Poland at World in Revolution 1861 -- Republic of Argentina at World in Revolution 1900
    Events GM in World in Revolution 1836

Fan of the Week: July 17th, 2011

Yes steampunk! You sir, have kept your word. I salute you

200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Be aware Selzro, Tommy could just declare a World War on you to retain his 8th place...

And yeah, GOGGLES!
    Follow the development of Cifrasia Cataclysm! Mod for Darkest Hour!

I'm a proud bearer of The Fourth Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    and The Grand Service to the Kaiserreich Mod Cookie *

Darkest HourMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

I love it! If only there was some sort of steampunk mod....
    I'm Here for the Intensity, oh, and the Interactive AARs. Also, one cant get enough of Kaisereich stuff. Oh! and i'm also here for the, you know what, nervermind, I think you get the point.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

I just have to say this is by far the best AAR ive ever read Thank you.. This made my day

I don't even play Vicky 2 much, but stumbled across this AAR. Very hilarious, great job on the writing and illustration. Its actually the very first AAR that I read entirely, and check for updates.

Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy4ever View Post
    I feel the winds of history turning against me ...

Do you get events to annex whichever Indian states you can SoI as you do if you play as Germany?
    Don't worry, at least your Rhineland is untouchable... (please don't declare world war on me!)

India is a union tag, so I think so. But it also gets the 'restore order' casus belli for annexing all independent Indian minors, and there's a lot of prestige involved in that - but we'll see which way things will turn. Panjab is still a long way from forming India.

I am honoured, djCynic and Zahfisk!

I've been giving a steampunk mod some thought for quite a while, but I can't think of a way to make it stand out from the normal game. There would be new units, but with Vic2's combat model I don't see how they would be really distinctive, when even airplanes are treated as really fast and fragile cavalry. Airships, capable of going over land and water, are out of the question. The differences would likely end up being mostly aesthetic, with a lot of drastic text changes being made to technologies for little noticeable effect (and we've already got practically every country in the Difference Engine map, including the Manhattan Commune, so there isn't much potential for new country flavour). It might be fun seeing a Leviathan mod, with Clanker and Darwinist tech schools giving drastic advantages/disadvantages to respective tech branches and with different trade goods taking priority for different research paths, but even that sounds like too much work for too small a playability reward.
    My AARs: A History of the Wars of the Achaean League (EU Rome Gold) - ongoing --- Subcontinental Subtleties (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - webcomic; complete - *multi-award-winning* --- Sing a Septinsular Song (Ionian Islands) (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - complete - *Winner of the VictAARian Cross, for Best Completed 2011 AAR* --- Tunis Delenda Est (Victoria 2, v1.2) - complete --- and more (all completed): check my inkwell

My mods: The 1948 Arab-Israeli War (battlescenario for HoI2, Doomsday and Armageddon. Current version: 1.1)

Amazing AAR. Best I have ever seen.

Wouldn't it be declare "Word War"?
    Nationality: New Netherlander
    Religion: Protestant
    Ideology: Social Liberal
    Issues: Freedom, Equality
    Cash Reserves: $100
    Revolt Risk: +100
    Militancy: 0
    Consciousness: 10

Not the King of Prussia Legendary Bard's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionSemper FiVictoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k club

Just found this and read through it all. I need more, good sir. Much, much more. Like five times what's here. That much more.

"And no, we don't endorse genocide." ~ Captain Gars

Percile, you flatter me profusely!

I'm not sure, ffff, and it would be best not to have to find out.

I'll be away from home tomorrow (not that I've been much at home during the past week), but I should have time to prepare a new page at around Saturday, Legendary Bard. I hope that in a couple of weeks I'll have enough free time to get back to my initial rate of about 3 pages per week. Hopefully.

26: Greatness II

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 46 ... LastLast