+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Subcontinental Subtleties: An experimental comic AAR

Major
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

A good read!
    Cinis sum.
    Cinis terra est.
    Terra est deae.
    Ergo mortuo non sum.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

[/QUOTE]

That is so awesome!

Sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I’ve been extremely busy with the real world, but I’ll try to have the next page ready tonight. Just a bit more national character building, and then we’ll turn to the British Question…
    My AARs: Subcontinental Subtleties (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - webcomic; complete - *multi-award-winning* --- A Hyderabad Holiday Special (Victoria 2, v2.31) - complete --- Sing a Septinsular Song (Ionian Islands) (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - complete - *Winner of the VictAARian Cross, for Best Completed 2011 AAR* --- Tunis Delenda Est (Victoria 2, v1.2) - complete --- Albania Finds its Place in the World (Victoria 2, v1.2 with minor mods) - complete --- Australia: Rise of a Constellation (Victoria 2, v1.2 with minor mods) - complete --- Belgium: Rise of the Choco Lords (Victoria 2, v1.1) - complete

My mods: The 1948 Arab-Israeli War (battlescenario for HoI2, Doomsday and Armageddon. Current version: 1.1)

My inkwell

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

22: Changes

My AARs: Subcontinental Subtleties (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - webcomic; complete - *multi-award-winning* --- A Hyderabad Holiday Special (Victoria 2, v2.31) - complete --- Sing a Septinsular Song (Ionian Islands) (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - complete - *Winner of the VictAARian Cross, for Best Completed 2011 AAR* --- Tunis Delenda Est (Victoria 2, v1.2) - complete --- Albania Finds its Place in the World (Victoria 2, v1.2 with minor mods) - complete --- Australia: Rise of a Constellation (Victoria 2, v1.2 with minor mods) - complete --- Belgium: Rise of the Choco Lords (Victoria 2, v1.1) - complete

My mods: The 1948 Arab-Israeli War (battlescenario for HoI2, Doomsday and Armageddon. Current version: 1.1)

My inkwell

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

So as the nobles
    Officially EU4 (but not Euro) skeptic.
    Former MMtG staff member.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

BEARD POWER! but i would go for an afro

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I just love the little touches, like PM being backwards in the mirror Great stuff!
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- 1st quarter ACAs for 2014 underway!

Japan or Bust (probably bust) An Uesugi CoP AAR -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- In progress
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2|EvW Missile Silo - check before posting!

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindEuropa Universalis IV

The royal faction is conservative or reactionary?
    Former Fan of the Week

1 Aristocrat
    Nationality: South Andean
    Religion: Catholic
    Ideology: Conservative
    Rebel type: Reactionary
    Issues: Pro-life

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor the MotherlandVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

once your parliament has embraced the stubble (& as Avindian above, the small details are a delight) ... is it time to make the wearing of jeans compulsory ... full westernisation a century early

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Refusing to Play Between Dream and Reality...
    Quote Originally Posted by thekinguter View Post
    Conservative I think.

I simply can't imaging Delip wearing a beard, it will ruin his youthful image!
    Loyal we Began, Loyal we Remain: A History of the British Empire After the Great War
    A New Canadian Kaiserreich AAR for Darkest Hour [KR 1.5]

From Eagle to Phoenix: The Rebirth of the Roman Republic
    A New Roman Republic AAR for Europa Universalis IV
    Winner of: WritAAR of the Week: 08/09/2013, Weekly AAR Showcase: 13/10/2013, Best Character Writer of the Week 01/12/2013, AARland Choice Awards: Q3/4 2013

- I was Fan of the Week: 01/01/2012 and 26/05/2013 ~ Proud recipient of two Kenshin Cookies ~
    - ~ More AARs avaliable at my Inkwell! (硯臺) ~ -

Delip should keep his beard well-kept

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Poor Dalip looks so disappointed with his beard

(oh, the PM's sash in the mirror is wrong. It should be lower on the left side, not the right.)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Considering the suits, stubble and sashes Panjab is clearly a stylish nation.
    This AAR Soks
    WritAAR of the Week: 8 January 2012 and Weekly AAR Showcase: 15 April 2012

Are you Deshtined to suffer another kiss?
    Favourite EU Comedy AAR AARland Choice AwAARds 2010 (Q3) and 2011 (Q3)
    Character Writer of the Week: 5 December 2010

My Inkwell - Warning! This content is rated EP: Extremely Poor
    Fan of the Week: 7 September 2010, 27 February 2011 and 26 April 2012

That beard needs to grow a bit more before they take him serious.

Crusader Kings IISengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

When arre going to kill off that Vizer/PM?
    My current AAR, A Welshman's Quest for Doritos. Fetch the doritos, and settle down to wathc my comedy of errors! On hiatus at the moment.

The President's 1836-1936: Potentially with more zombies.

John Sharp, Federal senator for Indiana in The Presidents, born 1882.
    Formerly Eldud Walsh, former President in The Presidents. Then George Walsh, Democratic Senator for Virginia.

FNT Candidate for President David Bevan, born 1857 in the Shadow of the Andes. Come and join the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by k_merse View Post
    So as the nobles
    Quote Originally Posted by Derahan View Post
    BEARD POWER! but i would go for an afro
    Panjab is a nation of beards. It would be foolish of it to turn its back on the source of all its power.

Quote Originally Posted by morningSIDEr View Post
    Considering the suits, stubble and sashes Panjab is clearly a stylish nation.
    It is, isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by kingofparades View Post
    Delip should keep his beard well-kept
    Quote Originally Posted by Surt View Post
    That beard needs to grow a bit more before they take him serious.
    Ah yes, the classic dilemma. Too little beard and you don’t command respect. Too much beard and people think you’ve a guru living up in the mountains, come down to the city for some stale air. Dalip will likely strive for a balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzhang (譚張) View Post
    I simply can't imaging Delip wearing a beard, it will ruin his youthful image!
    It’s a metaphor for character growth. Instead of, you know, actual character growth.

Quote Originally Posted by thekinguter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzhang (譚張) View Post
    Conservative I think.
    Yes, ‘Royal Faction’ is the standard name given by Paradox to most generic conservative parties, and Panjab is no exception. I gave some thought to the ‘hunters and farmers’ idea for party names, but decided to go along with what the game tells me.

Quote Originally Posted by Avindian View Post
    I just love the little touches, like PM being backwards in the mirror Great stuff!
    Thanks! Although…

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    Poor Dalip looks so disappointed with his beard

(oh, the PM's sash in the mirror is wrong. It should be lower on the left side, not the right.)
    tamius is right. I only noticed at some point last night, when I was not able to do anything about it. That’s what happens when you flip an image and forget that certain things don’t follow that symmetry… I’ll see about changing it.

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDude View Post
    When arre going to kill off that Vizer/PM?
    I’ve been thinking about that for over a month. He might have died of old age sooner if I had only thought up a name to write on his tombstone. I’d say he has a few more years of increasingly complacent and senile action ahead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by loki100 View Post
    once your parliament has embraced the stubble (& as Avindian above, the small details are a delight) ... is it time to make the wearing of jeans compulsory ... full westernisation a century early
    *Gasp* Could the world be possibly ready for that?

My inkwell

Crusader Kings IISengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Selzro View Post
    Iíve been thinking about that for over a month. He might have died of old age sooner if I had only thought up a name to write on his tombstone. Iíd say he has a few more years of increasingly complacent and senile action ahead of him.
    Oh dear......

BTW, have you switched to AHD? I've had a go at a Panjab campaign starting from scratch and.......... weel......... the rebels don't have nerf bullets anymore!
    My current AAR, A Welshman's Quest for Doritos. Fetch the doritos, and settle down to wathc my comedy of errors! On hiatus at the moment.

The President's 1836-1936: Potentially with more zombies.

John Sharp, Federal senator for Indiana in The Presidents, born 1882.
    Formerly Eldud Walsh, former President in The Presidents. Then George Walsh, Democratic Senator for Virginia.

FNT Candidate for President David Bevan, born 1857 in the Shadow of the Andes. Come and join the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDude View Post
    Oh dear......

BTW, have you switched to AHD? I've had a go at a Panjab campaign starting from scratch and.......... weel......... the rebels don't have nerf bullets anymore!
    Interesting... I haven't had a chance to try AHD yet - too little free time on my hands, and whenever I feel like Vic2 I work on this AAR instead of playing (until I catch up with my saves). In this campaign I found it remarkable that I only got the winds of westernization event in 1859, when I was close to westernizing, so there was no very little militancy due to it and related events (unlike, say, my Tunisian campaign, which was just silly in that regard).

My inkwell

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

you can't have any technology as a non-westernised nation in AHD
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

its all about the beard after all.where do you think chuck got all his powers from?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Blog Entries
    Iíve been thinking about that for over a month. He might have died of old age sooner if I had only thought up a name to write on his tombstone. Iíd say he has a few more years of increasingly complacent and senile action ahead of him.
    His name is "PM", duh.
    Vizier PM.
    "Man is free; but his freedom does not look like the glorious liberty of the Enlightenment; it is no longer the gift of God. Once again, man stands alone in the universe, responsible for his condition, likely to remain in a lowly state, but free to reach above the stars.."
    -Jean-Paul Sartrť

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 42 ... LastLast