+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: List of gamecontent that does not work at the moment

Maybe i haven't found out yet how, but there seems to be no way to remove ships from an invoice. Can't even delete the whole list..

The little trash can in the lower right works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanT View Post
    Fleet Manager allows you to set up the fleet formation, but once in battle the formation reverts to the default 'line' formation.
    I found that if I then placed my fleet on the field (using the Battle Manager), they would actually keep their formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray VN View Post
    The little trash can in the lower right works for me.
    Thanks, works indeed. I didn't recognise this as a trash can. I thought its the scroll down botton.

Just noticed another issue. If i return from the Ship-build dialog (Or any other sub-menu) i have a delay of roughly 2 seconds, bevore i am back on the main screen...rather annoying. Especiall if you click twice (alyways do it, cant help myself, so used to instantly responding bottons) the menu will pop up, once i reach the main screen. If the delay is unavoidable, they should make at least introduce a black-screen as transtition, so you know that somehting is happening.
    Last edited by Grottenolm; 23-01-2012 at 16:13.

human ships dont follow node lines and skip planets inbetween. Not sure if that was listed.

Restricted access until e-mail confirmed
    Sword of the Stars II

Cancel mission - does not. Retreat does nothing - since the latest patch. Cancel is a game stopper. Keep at it!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10