• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That map is so....... Beatifull!

If we had 5-600 years to clean it up!

Is there really any choice here?

Get to Liege - And ban the use of Steel Drums throughout Europe!

LIEGE! LIEGE! LIEGE!!!

It may be a useless endeavor, but I will change my vote from Liege to the Netherlands.

New poll:

Liege 7
Netherlands 2
Brazil 2
Korea 1
Milan 1

New poll:

Liege 7
Netherlands 2
Brazil 2
Korea 2
Milan 1

If everybody who didn't pick Liege changed their vote to one country, it might have a chance :) There are still two more days to vote!

I just caught up after many, many days of reading. Loved every single update. This might be one of the funniest things I gave ever read. Especially enjoyed bankruptcy court when the judge thought he was upside down.

My vote is for Milan. I mean, really guys, look at those melons... I mean Milanese holdings!

Last edited:
New poll:

Liege: 7
Milan: 3
Brazil: 3
Korea: 2
Netherlands: 2

I have to divert my vote from Netherlands to Brazil, just to give it some chance of certain doom at Chaos and Daniel's hands. I hope thats okay. :)

Changing votes is perfectly acceptable.

Brazil: 4
Netherlands: 1

Hmmm... it might be a good thing that the Japanese are vassals, I now have the power to make Brazil tie. But apparently, I have no idea where are they. Can someone enlighten me, in which region and colour are they, so I can decide?

Oh, and when does the voting end, so I can hold my vote until the last minute and accept bribes from supporters of Liege and Brazil?

Hmmm... it might be a good thing that the Japanese are vassals, I now have the power to make Brazil tie. But apparently, I have no idea where are they. Can someone enlighten me, in which region and colour are they, so I can decide?

They are where they belong, on the coast of West Africa.

My vote goes to Minamoto.

New poll:

Brazil: 6
Netherlands: 1
Minamoto: 1

Voting ends at 10 PM CST today -6 GMT. That's a little less than five hours from now.