• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Genius! Brilliant! Wonderfull!

And I've given ROBO-BARTENDER 1000 my pitchfork and instructions to use it on you and Reality if you don't deliver on time... ;)

EDIT: Or wait. If it was intended I apologize profoundly and will enjoy the update twice :p

I was so waiting for that robot to call humans "meatbags". Slightly dissapointed. good update nonetheless.

P.S. I wonder if Dan's actions lead to Liege conquering France...

Haha. I like the new bartender much more, to be honest XD

I'll tell you a secret -- I killed off Bill because I was tired of coming up with new sobriquets for him every update. ;)

Possibly my favorite update, simply hilarious! I enjoyed the earlier Robo-Commentator bits as well, gotta love his "character"! ;) Quite creative for a robot as well, finding all these excuses for murderous behavior in spite of his programming.

Something also has to be said for his programmers who keep leaving such obvious loopholes in.

Genius! Brilliant! Wonderfull!

And I've given ROBO-BARTENDER 1000 my pitchfork and instructions to use it on you and Reality if you don't deliver on time... ;)

Thanks for the update!

EDIT: Or wait. If it was intended I apologize profoundly and will enjoy the update twice :p

I didn't see your initial comment, so I'll just move on. :)

Awesome updates! It's nice to come back from vacation to well written ROBO-humor.

Welcome back!

I was so waiting for that robot to call humans "meatbags". Slightly dissapointed. good update nonetheless.

P.S. I wonder if Dan's actions lead to Liege conquering France...

I hadn't thought of that... wouldn't that be a hoot?

Trust me, we'll see plenty more of Rob in the last few updates. I'm slowly devising an end game scenario that will lead in to the sequel (eventually).

Bill! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :(

Oh man, that is sad, well, i hope somenoe blasts that robot! :mad:
Tough he is insane, and..."Challenge Accepted"; i see what u did here :)

I had no idea that anybody liked Bill. I don't even like Bill. I always thought he was a one-trick pony that eventually even forgot that one trick.

Blame the RAAAGGGE!! threads; I'm addicted to them :)

Rest in peace, Bill :closedeyes: . Your swindling, self-serving ways will surely be missed... mostly because Robo-Bartender won't be any better :p .

Honestly, after that huge war, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't get more out of Liege. But that's why you don't raise a bohemian Bohemian army, I guess.

Rest in peace, Bill :closedeyes: . Your swindling, self-serving ways will surely be missed... mostly because Robo-Bartender won't be any better :p .

Honestly, after that huge war, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't get more out of Liege. But that's why you don't raise a bohemian Bohemian army, I guess.

Something that kind of gets lost in the comedy is the actual gameplay; in this case, my extremely low stability and high infamy. That's why I released Brandenburg (stupid Unlawful Territory). Plus, with Milan bailing so quickly, I would have needed to use virtually my entire army to beat them.

I was assuming you had infamy problems, but a cool update anyway. I wonder what else you can manage with Bohemia in the next update - this has proven to be the duo's best run. Just shows you, Chaos is better at world conquest than Daniel - who'd thought it? :p

I was assuming you had infamy problems, but a cool update anyway. I wonder what else you can manage with Bohemia in the next update - this has proven to be the duo's best run. Just shows you, Chaos is better at world conquest than Daniel - who'd thought it? :p

Yes, a real surprise, that one ;)

I'd like to update tonight (if I have the energy), but it'll most likely be tomorrow. At the end of this update, we'll only have 50 years left! :eek:

Then you'll institute my proposal to you: Victoria 2 acceleration!

Then you'll institute my proposal to you: Victoria 2 acceleration!

The Vicky 2 AAR will probably delayed, if I even finish this one in time -- I'm going to be gone for most of June and unable to update.

Finally! I have finally finished reading this and caught up ;)!

Greetings from Bohemia, btw ;).

You don't happen to play a steel drum, do you?