+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread: A Descent into Madness: A Random EU 3 AAR

Arsenal of DemocracyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Genius! Brilliant! Wonderfull!

And I've given ROBO-BARTENDER 1000 my pitchfork and instructions to use it on you and Reality if you don't deliver on time...
    Armageddon was yesterday - Today we have a serious problem!
    ------

Govenor of Earth in "The Paradoxian Federation" - Aurora Forum Game II - YOUR PLANET NEEDED YOU!! - Died due to Computer Crash

Games Archive and Active Games: Link

Come and play Werewolf with us! We Bite and Growl and are looking for more meat! Link

PAY ATTENTION WHEN DRIVING!

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

EDIT: Or wait. If it was intended I apologize profoundly and will enjoy the update twice

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

Awesome updates! It's nice to come back from vacation to well written ROBO-humor.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    I was so waiting for that robot to call humans "meatbags". Slightly dissapointed. good update nonetheless.

P.S. I wonder if Dan's actions lead to Liege conquering France...

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Anjwalker View Post
    Haha. I like the new bartender much more, to be honest XD
    I'll tell you a secret -- I killed off Bill because I was tired of coming up with new sobriquets for him every update.

Quote Originally Posted by Malurous View Post
    Possibly my favorite update, simply hilarious! I enjoyed the earlier Robo-Commentator bits as well, gotta love his "character"! Quite creative for a robot as well, finding all these excuses for murderous behavior in spite of his programming.
    Something also has to be said for his programmers who keep leaving such obvious loopholes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendap View Post
    Genius! Brilliant! Wonderfull!

And I've given ROBO-BARTENDER 1000 my pitchfork and instructions to use it on you and Reality if you don't deliver on time...
    Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    EDIT: Or wait. If it was intended I apologize profoundly and will enjoy the update twice
    I didn't see your initial comment, so I'll just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Awesome updates! It's nice to come back from vacation to well written ROBO-humor.
    Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Savoy View Post
    I was so waiting for that robot to call humans "meatbags". Slightly dissapointed. good update nonetheless.

P.S. I wonder if Dan's actions lead to Liege conquering France...
    I hadn't thought of that... wouldn't that be a hoot?

Trust me, we'll see plenty more of Rob in the last few updates. I'm slowly devising an end game scenario that will lead in to the sequel (eventually).
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q2 ACAs here! Crusader Kings II|Europa Universalis IV|Victoria II|Hearts of Iron 3|Darkest Hour

Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Bill! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh man, that is sad, well, i hope somenoe blasts that robot!
    Tough he is insane, and..."Challenge Accepted"; i see what u did here

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    Bill! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh man, that is sad, well, i hope somenoe blasts that robot!
    Tough he is insane, and..."Challenge Accepted"; i see what u did here
    I had no idea that anybody liked Bill. I don't even like Bill. I always thought he was a one-trick pony that eventually even forgot that one trick.

Blame the RAAAGGGE!! threads; I'm addicted to them
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q2 ACAs here! Crusader Kings II|Europa Universalis IV|Victoria II|Hearts of Iron 3|Darkest Hour

Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

New bartender...
    Old Rules
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

Quote Originally Posted by Avindian View Post
    I had no idea that anybody liked Bill. I don't even like Bill. I always thought he was a one-trick pony that eventually even forgot that one trick.

Blame the RAAAGGGE!! threads; I'm addicted to them
    I never liked Bill, i just wanted a reason to hate that robot

Quote Originally Posted by blsteen View Post
    New bartender...
    Old Rules
    If you're quoting something here, you've lost me.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    I never liked Bill, i just wanted a reason to hate that robot
    It's your funeral. Perhaps literally, if Rob hears about it.

Rest in peace, Bill . Your swindling, self-serving ways will surely be missed... mostly because Robo-Bartender won't be any better .

Honestly, after that huge war, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't get more out of Liege. But that's why you don't raise a bohemian Bohemian army, I guess.
    How many boards would the Mongols hoard if the Mongol hordes got bored?

Quote Originally Posted by MrQwerty View Post
    Rest in peace, Bill . Your swindling, self-serving ways will surely be missed... mostly because Robo-Bartender won't be any better .

Honestly, after that huge war, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't get more out of Liege. But that's why you don't raise a bohemian Bohemian army, I guess.
    Something that kind of gets lost in the comedy is the actual gameplay; in this case, my extremely low stability and high infamy. That's why I released Brandenburg (stupid Unlawful Territory). Plus, with Milan bailing so quickly, I would have needed to use virtually my entire army to beat them.

I was assuming you had infamy problems, but a cool update anyway. I wonder what else you can manage with Bohemia in the next update - this has proven to be the duo's best run. Just shows you, Chaos is better at world conquest than Daniel - who'd thought it? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Anjwalker View Post
    I was assuming you had infamy problems, but a cool update anyway. I wonder what else you can manage with Bohemia in the next update - this has proven to be the duo's best run. Just shows you, Chaos is better at world conquest than Daniel - who'd thought it? :P
    Yes, a real surprise, that one

I'd like to update tonight (if I have the energy), but it'll most likely be tomorrow. At the end of this update, we'll only have 50 years left!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Then you'll institute my proposal to you: Victoria 2 acceleration!
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Reichskanzler, Party Leader of the New Society in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

Finally! I have finally finished reading this and caught up !

Greetings from Bohemia, btw .
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14.

The Q2 ACAs are calling!

Will mod for food.

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura_F View Post
    Then you'll institute my proposal to you: Victoria 2 acceleration!
    The Vicky 2 AAR will probably delayed, if I even finish this one in time -- I'm going to be gone for most of June and unable to update.

Quote Originally Posted by Athalcor View Post
    Finally! I have finally finished reading this and caught up !

Greetings from Bohemia, btw .
    You don't happen to play a steel drum, do you?

EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis: Rome

Admit it - you killed off Bill-with-a-slightly-tarnished-reputation because you could not create more epithets for him

Quote Originally Posted by memento mori View Post
    admit it - you killed off bill-with-a-slightly-tarnished-reputation because you could not create more epithets for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Avindian
    i'll tell you a secret -- i killed off bill because i was tired of coming up with new sobriquets for him every update.

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Avindian View Post
    You don't happen to play a steel drum, do you?
    No, I'm not enough Bohemian for that. Not that Bohemian, the other Bohemian.
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14.

The Q2 ACAs are calling!

Will mod for food.

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast