• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope you get Liege after Bohemia. That would be a fun one. :p

Use the might of Bohemia to crush all the OPMs. Less chance of getting stuck as one in the future. ;)

I hope you get Liege after Bohemia. That would be a fun one. :p

Use the might of Bohemia to crush all the OPMs. Less chance of getting stuck as one in the future. ;)

Good advice!

I have a question. How is the bet won or lost exactly by either Chaos or Oder?

I have a question. How is the bet won or lost exactly by either Chaos or Oder?

If Death determines Daniel has gone insane, Chaos wins. Otherwise, Order wins.

Well, now there's your opportunity to giving Epic Bohemia some Epic Borders :)

I don't think I can form Germany... but it would be kind of fun to try, at least in the twenty years I have to work with.

Darn, I was so hoping Chaos would make Daniel ride a pony thinking that the game was like polo until well:rofl:
And as for Smolensk...I'm continual surprised by the number of (under 5 province) minors that exist in proximity to more powerful nations. When they have the terrain of a parking lot.
Oh well, perhaps Daniel will be able to make something of Bohemia, perhaps an epic battle for the heart of central Europe???
Or for his very sanity. Meh, whatever.:D

Darn, I was so hoping Chaos would make Daniel ride a pony thinking that the game was like polo until well:rofl:
And as for Smolensk...I'm continual surprised by the number of (under 5 province) minors that exist in proximity to more powerful nations. When they have the terrain of a parking lot.
Oh well, perhaps Daniel will be able to make something of Bohemia, perhaps an epic battle for the heart of central Europe???
Or for his very sanity. Meh, whatever.:D

I'm not sure what's changed -- I've updated EU3 a bunch of times since I started the AAR -- but the AI seems extremely risk-averse when it comes to infamy. I know infamy needed nerfing from IN and HTTT, but I'm not sure they didn't go too far.

I'm not sure what's changed -- I've updated EU3 a bunch of times since I started the AAR -- but the AI seems extremely risk-averse when it comes to infamy. I know infamy needed nerfing from IN and HTTT, but I'm not sure they didn't go too far.
I think that's because annexing OPMs is generally way too expensive, unless you got a reconquest.
The AI probably tries to keep BB down as good as possible and 8BB/province aren't really that efficient.

As I told someone else yesterday, some things of IN were actually better than they are in DW.
Hordes, actually stong France/OE. In pursuit of plausible worls, Paradox reached the opposite, actually.

Can't change that anyway, so, rolling with the punches it is.

I think that's because annexing OPMs is generally way too expensive, unless you got a reconquest.
The AI probably tries to keep BB down as good as possible and 8BB/province aren't really that efficient.

As I told someone else yesterday, some things of IN were actually better than they are in DW.
Hordes, actually stong France/OE. In pursuit of plausible worls, Paradox reached the opposite, actually.

Can't change that anyway, so, rolling with the punches it is.

I've played surprisingly few complete games of DW, so I'll defer to your judgment about DW as a whole. I do think that HttT was a substantial upgrade over IN; for me, at least, the jury is still out on DW.

That map is.... Chaotic! Chaos must be proud... ;)

That map is.... Chaotic! Chaos must be proud... ;)

If we'd gone with the original bet -- that Chaos could break the world so badly that nothing made sense -- I think this AAR would have been over with a while ago.

Just wanted to drop in and say I've thoroughly enjoyed this, reading it over the last couple of days.

Love your map, its epic; Milan is HUGE! And it took out the Ottomans :eek:
It’s amazing seeing the effects of Chaos and Daniel and their rampages through the world.

Just wanted to drop in and say I've thoroughly enjoyed this, reading it over the last couple of days.

Love your map, its epic; Milan is HUGE! And it took out the Ottomans :eek:
It’s amazing seeing the effects of Chaos and Daniel and their rampages through the world.

I think what's even more amazing is how much chaos (no pun intended) was caused indirectly, in areas I've never even been!

Sorry I've been slacking in this and my other AARs; lots of RL stuff to do as its the end of the semester. I'm hoping to update this weekend or, more probably, early next week.

Bohemia is definitely going to take two parts; possibly three. Hopefully the first update will be done Monday or Tuesday; thanks for your patience!

Bohemia is definitely going to take two parts; possibly three. Hopefully the first update will be done Monday or Tuesday; thanks for your patience!

*Hides Pitchfork* - No problem.

:eek:

In all seriousness, we'll say 30% tonight, 70% tomorrow night.

And now the Weather Forecast from the National Weather Center.

70% chance of Bohemian Weather tonight and 30% chance of Picthforks and Torches.

We now return to the regular program

That map... I don't even...
Just wanted to echo this. I'm predicting that Chaos is going to win. The sheer size of Milan should do the trick.

And now the Weather Forecast from the National Weather Center.

70% chance of Bohemian Weather tonight and 30% chance of Picthforks and Torches.

We now return to the regular program

Message received ;)

Today's been a bit busier than I'd anticipated, but I'm working on the update as we speak.