• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Having played Magna Mundi for the last year or so, that map really hurts to look at... Oh well,

Heh. I've not really done much with Magna Mundi, and I'm not even sure I'd buy the full game when it comes out.

I am worried. Having a tax accountant with the power of CHaOs will certainly not be pleasant. Income tax: 113% "if you don't pay, I'll electoshock you" anyone?

That made me laugh. :rofl:

This is going to be fun!

I hope so!

tax accountant + Ming factions + superpowers = BUREAUCRATS. OR ELSE.
Poor Daniel. And Lucky Daniel

tax accountant + Ming factions + superpowers = BUREAUCRATS. OR ELSE.
Poor Daniel. And Lucky Daniel

Yeah, I have to agree with you; I'd pretty much have to bend over backwards to keep the Bureaucrats in power for RP reasons.

Yeah, I have to agree with you; I'd pretty much have to bend over backwards to keep the Bureaucrats in power for RP reasons.
"I say we increase Tax!"
"but why?"
*zap*

Wow... the world map just hurts! that Austria :rofl:Looks like Milan may actually unify Italy too. Anyway, another good update, and I'm looking forward to the role reversal!

I have never seen Italy form in vanilla DW (unless, of course, I'm the doing it :D). That certainly is an ugly Austria, which of course will mean that I'll get hold of Austria after Ming :rolleyes:.

No problems...you deserve it! :)

congrats!
*hopes this will eventually appear in the story*

Looking forward to what Ming will bring, Daniel as a Eunuch maybe? :D