+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 52 ... LastLast

Thread: A Descent into Madness: A Random EU 3 AAR

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

thanks.. I couldn't remember if you said he had a certain hair color or not so I used nocolor at all (except black and white
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Erebos26 View Post
    thanks.. I couldn't remember if you said he had a certain hair color or not so I used nocolor at all (except black and white
    I think I said it was brown, but honestly, I'd have to look it up.
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q2 ACAs here! Be sure to check out the winners! Crusader Kings II|Europa Universalis IV|Victoria II|Hearts of Iron 3|Darkest Hour

Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Ming is quite hard to manage with the factions. I'm glad to see that my character, Lan Zhu, was so popular that he ended up in another one of your AARs with a slightly different name.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Oh man, I can see this carrying on into Vicky2. *drool*

Daniel in 1836-1936? ^_^

Also, I want to see more Danielle!
    Last edited by Sakura_F; 27-01-2012 at 21:36.
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Reichskanzler, Party Leader of the New Society in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

LOL With Chaos being zapped

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    Yes, the taste of electricity leaves the demon whimpering...
    The other two "brothers" must be killing themselves laughing at the bar.
    However, I fear for Daniel that Chaos will now be truly insufferable as he attempts to take revenge for the
    humiliation.
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelangelo View Post
    Ming is quite hard to manage with the factions. I'm glad to see that my character, Lan Zhu, was so popular that he ended up in another one of your AARs with a slightly different name.
    I didn't know he had such a big cheering section either!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura_F View Post
    Oh man, I can see this carrying on into Vicky2. *drool*

Daniel in 1836-1936? ^_^

Also, I want to see more Danielle!
    I very much doubt Daniel would voluntarily make himself a woman -- there's always next time, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blsteen View Post
    Yes, the taste of electricity leaves the demon whimpering...
    The other two "brothers" must be killing themselves laughing at the bar.
    However, I fear for Daniel that Chaos will now be truly insufferable as he attempts to take revenge for the
    humiliation.
    blsteen is definitely right; I do not foresee things ending well for Daniel.
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q2 ACAs here! Be sure to check out the winners! Crusader Kings II|Europa Universalis IV|Victoria II|Hearts of Iron 3|Darkest Hour

Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Avindian View Post
    I didn't know he had such a big cheering section either!

I very much doubt Daniel would voluntarily make himself a woman -- there's always next time, though.

blsteen is definitely right; I do not foresee things ending well for Daniel.
    Even if he is your character, he might be a closet pervert. >_>

I hope by the end of this, Daniel's lease on life is a bit better, and maybe he can keep on into the Victorian era and make his mark upon it. :P
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Reichskanzler, Party Leader of the New Society in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.

Even if he is your character, he might be a closet pervert. >_>

I hope by the end of this, Daniel's lease on life is a bit better, and maybe he can keep on into the Victorian era and make his mark upon it. :P
    You might be right! I hope the Victorian Era will be kind to him, should we get that far.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Avindian View Post
    You might be right! I hope the Victorian Era will be kind to him, should we get that far.
    "I say chaps, I am a tax accountant and..."
    "great we'll send you off to some backwater colony"

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    "I say chaps, I am a tax accountant and..."
    "great we'll send you off to some backwater colony"
    You're probably right.

Avindian, I wouldn't be against continuing into Vicky 2 but I think it would be better if you started as a separate game. I would love to see Ol' Danny Boy run the good Ol' USA.
    I am the Emeror of the Intergalactic Roman Empire! Bow before my might!
    Current Game: Basiliea Rhomaion

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...amp-Taxes-AAR. A new AAR: HAIL BASILIEA RHOMAION!! ALL HAIL THE HELIX FOSSIL!!! A PPA MEIOU&Taxes AAR. Will it fail? Probably.

Yeah, either continue your game (buggy perhaps?) or start a new one (that'd be fun. Have Daniel pop in as the President or Metternich... or somethin')

Quote Originally Posted by EU3NOOB View Post
    Avindian, I wouldn't be against continuing into Vicky 2 but I think it would be better if you started as a separate game. I would love to see Ol' Danny Boy run the good Ol' USA.
    Yeah, either continue your game (buggy perhaps?) or start a new one (that'd be fun. Have Daniel pop in as the President or Metternich... or somethin')
    I'll have to see how nicely AHD works out, but one thing at a time

EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis: Rome

But starting a new game would be madness! After all, Chaos had a bet with Order on how much could he mess up history... so I say, bring on all the buggyness you can get

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    But starting a new game would be madness! After all, Chaos had a bet with Order on how much could he mess up history... so I say, bring on all the buggyness you can get
    That is an excellent point, I must admit.

I'm going to play Bali shortly; I don't anticipate it will take me long to finish.

Argentina Delenda Est Tanzhang (譚張)'s Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Refusing to Play Between Dream and Reality...
    From a story point of view I think the Victorian age is far more limiting than the late Medieval era: you couldn't have things like witch burning and the Great Spirit Badger unless you stuck with Uncivs. Nevertheless Avindian, I'm sure you could think of something to make a Victorian sequel interesting for us readers.
    Loyal we Began, Loyal we Remain: A History of the British Empire After the Great War
    A New Canadian Kaiserreich AAR for Darkest Hour [KR 1.5]
    Winner of: AARland Choice Awards Q1 2014

From Eagle to Phoenix: The Rebirth of the Roman Republic
    A New Roman Republic AAR for Europa Universalis IV
    Winner of: WritAAR of the Week: 08/09/2013, Weekly AAR Showcase: 13/10/2013, Best Character Writer of the Week 01/12/2013, AARland Choice Awards: Q3/4 2013

- I was Fan of the Week: 01/01/2012 and 26/05/2013 and WritAAR of the Year: 2013 ~ Proud recipient of two Kenshin Cookies ~
    - ~ More AARs avaliable at my Inkwell! (硯臺) ~ -

SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzhang (譚張) View Post
    From a story point of view I think the Victorian age is far more limiting than the late Medieval era: you couldn't have things like witch burning and the Great Spirit Badger unless you stuck with Uncivs. Nevertheless Avindian, I'm sure you could think of something to make a Victorian sequel interesting for us readers.
    Like mentioned before, a bureaucrat like Daniel will head off to a colony.
    So nothing changes

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "

Argentina Delenda Est Tanzhang (譚張)'s Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Refusing to Play Between Dream and Reality...
    Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    Like mentioned before, a bureaucrat like Daniel will head off to a colony.
    So nothing changes
    You couldn't run a country from a colony though, could you?
    Loyal we Began, Loyal we Remain: A History of the British Empire After the Great War
    A New Canadian Kaiserreich AAR for Darkest Hour [KR 1.5]
    Winner of: AARland Choice Awards Q1 2014

From Eagle to Phoenix: The Rebirth of the Roman Republic
    A New Roman Republic AAR for Europa Universalis IV
    Winner of: WritAAR of the Week: 08/09/2013, Weekly AAR Showcase: 13/10/2013, Best Character Writer of the Week 01/12/2013, AARland Choice Awards: Q3/4 2013

- I was Fan of the Week: 01/01/2012 and 26/05/2013 and WritAAR of the Year: 2013 ~ Proud recipient of two Kenshin Cookies ~
    - ~ More AARs avaliable at my Inkwell! (硯臺) ~ -

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzhang (譚張) View Post
    You couldn't run a country from a colony though, could you?
    *desperately* B-b-but you can run the colonies, can't you?

"
    "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 52 ... LastLast