• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They said it was fixed in the chagelog, but all you have to do is look at the number of us reporting that the patch suddenly broke stations for us to see that it didn't actually work for everyone.

Stations were actually working fine for me before the patch (I never play humans or allow them in my games), but all of a sudden, bam, completely broken 100% of the time.

the reason i was asking was exactly that; someone should bug report it because it's new, not the same problem.

Preventing Crash is not the same as making something work. It is like I prevented my ship from sinking... that is a far cry from "My ship is fully functional now."

Preventing Crash is not the same as making something work. It is like I prevented my ship from sinking... that is a far cry from "My ship is fully functional now."

Again, if they deliberately disabled the feature then it shouldn't be working for anyone, but lots of people are posting saying "What are you guys talking about, my Liir science stations upgrade fine". So obviously they messed something up. Either they failed to properly disable it or failed to fix it.

well, it was an easy mistake to make, 'cause MY ship is fully functional, so I assumed other people's were as well.

Again, if they deliberately disabled the feature then it shouldn't be working for anyone, but lots of people are posting saying "What are you guys talking about, my Liir science stations upgrade fine". So obviously they messed something up. Either they failed to properly disable it or failed to fix it.
The original crash error is only Human and Liir Space Stations. It wasn't every race either. The game no longer cashes because of Civilian stations when you play Liir or have Humans/Liir as opponents. So the bandaid worked - it stopped crashing. The patch was never addressed about the station's upgradability.

The new error that poped up is the racial habitats are missing. It probably is not even related to the Crashing fix, it is more related to the fix that hides modules for race you have not meet yet. My point is that Stations are not function and no one have made claim that they are functional. The patch on Wed as far as Stations fixes are concenerned are only with Crashing issues. There was NO fix on Stationas beyond that.