• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam still says there are no DLCs available for the game, so how am I supposed to know when/if I get them?

Good question.

Also know that this is a process, so not everyone will get the DLCs at the same time. Some today, some tomorrow; some this week, some next week, etc.

Also, I saw one person state that GG gave him the DLC keys which he then had to register on Steam -- which is different than what we were told in the OP.

So just give it some time. :)

edit: also you should register your game here on the "My Games" page to ensure that you get tech support should you ever need it. :)

Well Susana, thanks for the offer, and I am sure many will like it very much... except for those (like me) who had already bought both the DLC packs - one of them was part of my pre-order from Gamersgate, the other I bought Friday, before I even tried to play the game - that's how much I liked the original SOTS and hoped to like SOTSII.

Will the childishness ever stop in this forum? The game is being patched every other day, they're giving you free stuff, and still people whine and complain as if they are victims of some heinous crime :rolleyes:

Agreed, kerb and paradox are doing everying in there power to make sure those of us who wat to keep the game and play the game are getting a little thanks for your support gift.

I also dont gte the whole hate for dlc thing here, Dlc is not essential to gameplay, it an option, you chose to buy or not to. Dlc provided the developer with a small cash injection from time to time. which helps them keep afloat and in turn allows them to further develop the core game and expansions. they are not evil mony grabing corporate scams, they are a means to support the company.

Well... my Steam Account doesn't have the DLCs... so what do the guys who didn't get the DLC have to do next? It's pretty much 3 days overdue.

[edit] never mind... LOL... I am too dumb to read a calendar... it said 30th of November, not October. ;-) just ignore my message *blush* [/edit]

Last edited:
Well... my Steam Account doesn't have the DLCs... so what do the guys who didn't get the DLC have to do next? It's pretty much 3 days overdue.

If you did not get your free dlc, that you should have got from pre ordering sots 2 , then you need to contact steam. if you are talking about the free dlc susanna has posted about then you need to wait untill they can get a list of codes sent to steam. and then for steam to get off there fat lazy asses and as them.

so if you got it from direct2drive how do you get them? Last time I asked I giot a rather snide "dont ask for a refund" type answer

so if you got it from direct2drive how do you get them? Last time I asked I giot a rather snide "dont ask for a refund" type answer

as far as i know d2d/gamers gate/impulse etc sent out the dlc codes just prior to launch. correct me if im wrong, but im sure thats how it worked. so basicly, check you inbox and if there isnt a code there contact the seller.

I bought mine on Gamers Gate and they pulled them now, they aint selling them anymore.

Just got 2 DLC-Codes "for free" from GG - where I bought SotS2. Its a nice compensation for the release trouble. If they get the game working as intended in 2-3 weeks, then I'll be happy.
Only two problems are left:
1. I now need the Sol-Package to complete my packs. ;)
2. I dont know, what I should do with this 2 Codes, I just received.

Just got 2 DLC-Codes "for free" from GG - where I bought SotS2. Its a nice compensation for the release trouble. If they get the game working as intended in 2-3 weeks, then I'll be happy.
Only two problems are left:
1. I now need the Sol-Package to complete my packs. ;)
2. I dont know, what I should do with this 2 Codes, I just received.

go to steam and add the key codes to get the dlc i would guess

Status
Not open for further replies.