Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Free DLCs until Nov 30th

Human immersion wasn't part of the incentive/deal. Can currently only get the Human Immersion pack through retail purchase (hard copy).

thanks.

so i guess I have to wait until it comes availeble on steam as DLC then.... I hope

Dec 3 here, no new DLC has shown up in my game.

No Suul'ka DLC for me on steam or gamersgate.

i preordered mine through gametap(october 20), i got the morrigi/liir dlc but i still have not gotten the hiver/tarka nor the sullka dlc......
    and yes I restarted steam, shut-down and restarted my pc, checked integrity of the files, I even uninstalled and reinstalled, zip, zilch, nada...
    Last edited by FALR; 04-12-2011 at 00:03. Reason: herp, derp...

Pre-ordered from gamersgate and I have yet to recieve Suul'ka DLC. Recieved Hiver/tarka earlier in November.

Who/where to do i contact/email about this?

There is a thread where the Kerb devs are collecting info on the issue: http://www.kerberos-productions.com/...p?f=37&t=24081

Hi,
    So this is nice and all but I ordered a boxed copy of the game back in Oct. Your store billed me and claims it shipped but I have no box..
    Your customer service page/form doesn't seem to be working either. What o' what shall I do, next stop disputed charges.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Doesnt the key come with the box?
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Quote Originally Posted by Avan View Post
    There is a thread where the Kerb devs are collecting info on the issue: http://www.kerberos-productions.com/...p?f=37&t=24081
    Yeah well I registered there a month ago and I'm still not verified to post or something

nvm

Quote Originally Posted by mcp View Post
    Hi,
    So this is nice and all but I ordered a boxed copy of the game back in Oct. Your store billed me and claims it shipped but I have no box..
    Your customer service page/form doesn't seem to be working either. What o' what shall I do, next stop disputed charges.
    Yeah, same with me. See my post here. You have to actually email support@gameplayoutlet.com and they'll tell you it shipped on the 15th from Sweden, standard post, and has a 15 business day delivery. That'll be this Tuesday, by my reckoning.

Hello
    I am sorry if it was asked somewere b4, but what do the DLC immersions give extra than the pure race ?
    let's say the Tarkras vs the Tarkras Immersion(or what ever the name is) ?

Tx
    Last edited by EricCEM; 05-12-2011 at 14:12.

EU3 CompleteVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

as far as i know its only cosmetic stuff.
    more badges and portraits, ship colours ....that stuff.

so it doesn't mean that if playing with liir-morgy i get to use DR class drones from liir carriers ?

Today's date, December 8th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Susana View Post
    The DLCs will show up on your account sometime between now and December 2th (please note - you do not need to take any type of action to receive them, you will see on your account when they have arrived). It will not matter where you have purchased your copy of Sword of the Stars II, it will be the same for all.
    So how about some follow through on this, eh? There's now a few other threads about the DLC and people are being told to email support by some guy...but I see in this text very specifically we shouldn't have to do anything, they'll just show up. Well, make it happen Kerberos and Paradox.

I preordered on gamersgate but all they list is my DLC serial number i can't download from them or steam. this is a load of crap

Quote Originally Posted by datupuki View Post
    I preordered on gamersgate but all they list is my DLC serial number i can't download from them or steam. this is a load of crap
    To activate your Pre-order DLC, you need to activate the serial on Steam, just like adding a store bought game license.
    However if you had your copy of Sots II activated on Steam by Nov 30th, you should have all the DLC sans the human dlc. You can check if you have them by right clicking on Sots II in your steam library, selecting properties and then DLC; if you do not have them listed, you need to contact steam support and paradox to let them know you are missing your dlc. Others on the forum had a similar issue and had it rectified yesterday, so I would suggest doing it soon.

Edit: I and most I know received the DLC on the 1st, a few of my friends didn't get it, but had that fixed for them yesterday after emailing support.
    Again, if you don't have then, then you have an issue and need to go to support for help.

88 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyDiplomacyHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardParadoxian Order - 2015Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition

Quote Originally Posted by EightDeer View Post
    I preordered the game over on GamersGate, so I got the Liir/Morrigi pack from them. Some time later, the Hiver/Tarka pack showed up on my GG account as well. As of this moment, the Suul'ka pack has not appeared on either GG or Steam. I have no idea what's going on.
    Steam is now showing I have all 4 DLCs. I guess if you did buy SotS2 early, then just be patient.
    An AAR: The Very Secret Diaries of the Roman Emperors (CK) - abandoned
    A guide: Artifacts, Knights, Ladies, Skills and Traits Guide for King Arthur the Roleplaying Wargame
    A project: LibrAARian of the Knights of Honor LibrAARy - Updated 11th Sep 2011
    View my profile on Backloggery!

Direct2Drive pre-orderer, my own DLC inventory just showed up today as well. Coincidentally I'd emailed support to fix it or refund me for the game about 8 hours earlier...but its all there now.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast