Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Free DLCs until Nov 30th

Recruit
    East India Company CollectionSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIMount & Blade: Warband

i got nothing

People are saying they show up if they restart steam.

Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

I didn't appear to get the Suulka DLC. I had purchased the Morrigi/Liir and Tarka/Hiver ones when SOTS II first came out along with my copy. Is anyone else not getting the Suulka DLC?

I've restarted steam and had it verify my files; the Suulka DLC is still not showing up for me.
    Last edited by Cursix; 02-12-2011 at 04:42.
    "Linux is user friendly...
    ...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Quote Originally Posted by Agent.nihilist View Post
    People are saying they show up if they restart steam.
    True dat. I checked my DLC and only saw my Tarka & Hiver pack, then I restarted Steam and now I have the other two, too.
    I WANT YOU TO HAVE PATIENCE NOW!!! ..... sigh..
    - Sowilo

But when you rush things, accidents can happen. And accidents never have good results for the empire.
    - The SotS ][ manual on release problems... er... research accidents.

Sergeant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings Crusade
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by Cursix View Post
    I didn't appear to get the Suulka DLC. I had purchased the Morrigi/Liir and Tarka/Hiver ones when SOTS II first came out along with my copy. Is anyone else not getting the Suulka DLC?

I've restarted steam and had it verify my files; the Suulka DLC is still not showing up for me.
    It is showing as "Sword of the Stars II : Horde DLC".

Quote Originally Posted by nighteyes0815 View Post
    It is showing as "Sword of the Stars II : Horde DLC".
    It's not showing up in Steam's DLC list at all. I only see the Morrigi/Liir and Hiver/Tarka ones there. I've restarted steam and restart my PC.
    "Linux is user friendly...
    ...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

I still only have the Liir/Morrigi one myself, no suulka no hiver/tarka and no human one. And the Liir one still seems to be bugged in that drones and Battle Riders dont appear at all and are completly invisible.

(And yes I restarted Steam and checked the games file verification)

Quote Originally Posted by DraconX3 View Post
    I still only have the Liir/Morrigi one myself, no suulka no hiver/tarka and no human one. And the Liir one still seems to be bugged in that drones and Battle Riders dont appear at all and are completly invisible.

(And yes I restarted Steam and checked the games file verification)
    Same thing here: I restarted Steam on several occasions but I've still only the Liir/Morrigi pack I got with my pre-order.

Gotten all 3 packs here. Well, i already had one, got the other two

Only have the one original pre order pack liir morrigi for me should have all three being offered.

I didn't receive any other than the original morrigi\liir

Corporal

I can't seem to get any additional download packs myself. I have the Hiver and Tarka, as well as the Liir and Morrigi but that is it, No Sulka, or Human expansion packs. So, what's up with that Paradox, and Kerebros? Where are our DLC's?

I didn't get anything. Neither on steam nor on greenman gaming account.

Hey all, it could be nice just getting the information on when Paradox think one gets the promised DLC's! I have not received anything nor from GameStop where I bought.

Have done all the various ideas such as restart Steam and of course started the game through Steam and Verify files - still nothing!

74 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyDiplomacyHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter Wizard

I preordered the game over on GamersGate, so I got the Liir/Morrigi pack from them. Some time later, the Hiver/Tarka pack showed up on my GG account as well. As of this moment, the Suul'ka pack has not appeared on either GG or Steam. I have no idea what's going on.
    An AAR: The Very Secret Diaries of the Roman Emperors (CK) - abandoned
    A guide: Artifacts, Knights, Ladies, Skills and Traits Guide for King Arthur the Roleplaying Wargame
    A project: LibrAARian of the Knights of Honor LibrAARy - Updated 11th Sep 2011
    View my profile on Backloggery!

This DLC also has not shown up in copies bought through GameStop Impulse.

Ummm....not true, I got mine via Gamestop/Impulse and have all three promised DLC's.

You know thats exactly what makes me so confused to begin with. Its not really obvious what causes this but i already HAD my 3 promised DLC's, and now i don't. They are gone in-between 2 steam restarts. I even started a game with the tarka immersion pack had to reboot because of an driver update and blam, its all gone.

Also i refuse to post about this on the Kerberus forums. For one I don't see what good that'd do, and secondly this is supposed to be the "please do not demand a refund and hate us for releasing a pre-alpha game" gift. Its like a super-uber joke that this gift is also largely broken. And I am definitely not gonna help them debug this.

For the record, i pre-ordered the game Oct. 26, 2011, 10:53 a.m on GreenManGaming and had my keys on 28th. So yeah... go fix that.

Also again 500 XP points for putting the dead-line of this on a friday just like the game-release was on friday 28th oct. Someone at Kerberus needs to be slapped repeatedly with a calendar.

Actually I'm thinking this is more of a Steam issue/bug then anything Kerberos or Paradox did.

Human immersion

I got mine from Steam, and all the DLC are available.
    Only the Human DLC isn't showing up. how can I activate this one, or is it activated automatically?

Greetings,

S.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast