• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says that it will be given out by the 30th, not that they'll be passing it out to everyone immediately. It's really not that complicated. I personally wouldn't expect it till the 30th, since I'd say it would be easiest for them to simply apply it to everyone who owns it then and all the refunds should be processed by then. Also, to my knowledge the only broken promise would be fulfilling the expectation of having a playable game at launch. Everything else they've kept up with, so unless there's something I've missed, it can't be "yet another broken promise."

Well, seeing as how I don't have time now and don't want my experience tainted by bugs, I was planning on putting this on my xmas wishlist.

But, this has forced my hand. ;)

Hopefully, things will have settled down by Christmas, but if not, I have another vacation coming up in April. Stay sane, and good luck!

The most recent patch caused my Suul'ka Immersion Pack to disappear from my factions list.... Going to perform a "verify cache" to get it back. :mellow:

edit..... I just performed the verify-cache trick but it is I who has been tricked. :( The Immersion pack, which had been there previously, is no longer...there. :( Oh well....

For the time being, going to take up World Of Warcraft... :D I can't believe hat I've missed out on this in years past. Seriously. I just now subscribed to the service and I am completely hooked!

Last edited:
The most recent patch caused my Suul'ka Immersion Pack to disappear from my factions list.... Going to perform a "verify cache" to get it back. :mellow:

edit..... I just performed the verify-cache trick but it is I who has been tricked. :( The Immersion pack, which had been there previously, is no longer...there. :( Oh well....

For the time being, going to take up World Of Warcraft... :D I can't believe hat I've missed out on this in years past. Seriously. I just now subscribed to the service and I am completely hooked!

I am sooooo sorry dude.. you have just been assimilated by blizzard .. your resistance is futile... but you must Resist the evil.. you must!

I'm bit suprised by all those posts... I got my free Immersion Pack and SotS Prime on the day after their promise was posted. All i had to do, was to go to my Gamers Gate account, copy the Immersion Packs Serial Key and activate it on steam and presto! Liir, Morrigi, Tarka and Hiver Immersion Packs. As for the Suul'ka Pack - i think it was a bug that coused it to be avaible - you will most likely need to buy it separetely.

I'm bit suprised by all those posts... I got my free Immersion Pack and SotS Prime on the day after their promise was posted. All i had to do, was to go to my Gamers Gate account, copy the Immersion Packs Serial Key and activate it on steam and presto! Liir, Morrigi, Tarka and Hiver Immersion Packs. As for the Suul'ka Pack - i think it was a bug that coused it to be avaible - you will most likely need to buy it separetely.

Hardly when it is there in the first post of this thread.

Well one week to go.... I somehow got the impression that it would be made available one after another, before December 2th, not all at the last day :) Seems like I misunderstood that one

Status
Not open for further replies.