• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i preordered mine through gametap(october 20), i got the morrigi/liir dlc but i still have not gotten the hiver/tarka nor the sullka dlc......
and yes I restarted steam, shut-down and restarted my pc, checked integrity of the files, I even uninstalled and reinstalled, zip, zilch, nada...

Last edited:
Pre-ordered from gamersgate and I have yet to recieve Suul'ka DLC. Recieved Hiver/tarka earlier in November.

Who/where to do i contact/email about this?

Hi,
So this is nice and all but I ordered a boxed copy of the game back in Oct. Your store billed me and claims it shipped but I have no box..
Your customer service page/form doesn't seem to be working either. What o' what shall I do, next stop disputed charges.

Hi,
So this is nice and all but I ordered a boxed copy of the game back in Oct. Your store billed me and claims it shipped but I have no box..
Your customer service page/form doesn't seem to be working either. What o' what shall I do, next stop disputed charges.

Yeah, same with me. See my post here. You have to actually email support@gameplayoutlet.com and they'll tell you it shipped on the 15th from Sweden, standard post, and has a 15 business day delivery. That'll be this Tuesday, by my reckoning.

Today's date, December 8th, 2011

The DLCs will show up on your account sometime between now and December 2th (please note - you do not need to take any type of action to receive them, you will see on your account when they have arrived). It will not matter where you have purchased your copy of Sword of the Stars II, it will be the same for all.

So how about some follow through on this, eh? There's now a few other threads about the DLC and people are being told to email support by some guy...but I see in this text very specifically we shouldn't have to do anything, they'll just show up. Well, make it happen Kerberos and Paradox.

I preordered on gamersgate but all they list is my DLC serial number i can't download from them or steam. this is a load of crap
To activate your Pre-order DLC, you need to activate the serial on Steam, just like adding a store bought game license.
However if you had your copy of Sots II activated on Steam by Nov 30th, you should have all the DLC sans the human dlc. You can check if you have them by right clicking on Sots II in your steam library, selecting properties and then DLC; if you do not have them listed, you need to contact steam support and paradox to let them know you are missing your dlc. Others on the forum had a similar issue and had it rectified yesterday, so I would suggest doing it soon.

Edit: I and most I know received the DLC on the 1st, a few of my friends didn't get it, but had that fixed for them yesterday after emailing support.
Again, if you don't have then, then you have an issue and need to go to support for help.

I preordered the game over on GamersGate, so I got the Liir/Morrigi pack from them. Some time later, the Hiver/Tarka pack showed up on my GG account as well. As of this moment, the Suul'ka pack has not appeared on either GG or Steam. I have no idea what's going on.

Steam is now showing I have all 4 DLCs. I guess if you did buy SotS2 early, then just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.