• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't appear to get the Suulka DLC. I had purchased the Morrigi/Liir and Tarka/Hiver ones when SOTS II first came out along with my copy. Is anyone else not getting the Suulka DLC?

I've restarted steam and had it verify my files; the Suulka DLC is still not showing up for me.

Last edited:
I didn't appear to get the Suulka DLC. I had purchased the Morrigi/Liir and Tarka/Hiver ones when SOTS II first came out along with my copy. Is anyone else not getting the Suulka DLC?

I've restarted steam and had it verify my files; the Suulka DLC is still not showing up for me.

It is showing as "Sword of the Stars II : Horde DLC".

I still only have the Liir/Morrigi one myself, no suulka no hiver/tarka and no human one. And the Liir one still seems to be bugged in that drones and Battle Riders dont appear at all and are completly invisible.

(And yes I restarted Steam and checked the games file verification)

I still only have the Liir/Morrigi one myself, no suulka no hiver/tarka and no human one. And the Liir one still seems to be bugged in that drones and Battle Riders dont appear at all and are completly invisible.

(And yes I restarted Steam and checked the games file verification)

Same thing here: I restarted Steam on several occasions but I've still only the Liir/Morrigi pack I got with my pre-order.

I can't seem to get any additional download packs myself. I have the Hiver and Tarka, as well as the Liir and Morrigi but that is it, No Sulka, or Human expansion packs. So, what's up with that Paradox, and Kerebros? Where are our DLC's?

Hey all, it could be nice just getting the information on when Paradox think one gets the promised DLC's! I have not received anything nor from GameStop where I bought.

Have done all the various ideas such as restart Steam and of course started the game through Steam and Verify files - still nothing!

I preordered the game over on GamersGate, so I got the Liir/Morrigi pack from them. Some time later, the Hiver/Tarka pack showed up on my GG account as well. As of this moment, the Suul'ka pack has not appeared on either GG or Steam. I have no idea what's going on.

You know thats exactly what makes me so confused to begin with. Its not really obvious what causes this but i already HAD my 3 promised DLC's, and now i don't. They are gone in-between 2 steam restarts. I even started a game with the tarka immersion pack had to reboot because of an driver update and blam, its all gone.

Also i refuse to post about this on the Kerberus forums. For one I don't see what good that'd do, and secondly this is supposed to be the "please do not demand a refund and hate us for releasing a pre-alpha game" gift. Its like a super-uber joke that this gift is also largely broken. And I am definitely not gonna help them debug this.

For the record, i pre-ordered the game Oct. 26, 2011, 10:53 a.m on GreenManGaming and had my keys on 28th. So yeah... go fix that.

Also again 500 XP points for putting the dead-line of this on a friday just like the game-release was on friday 28th oct. Someone at Kerberus needs to be slapped repeatedly with a calendar.

Human immersion

I got mine from Steam, and all the DLC are available.
Only the Human DLC isn't showing up. how can I activate this one, or is it activated automatically?

Greetings,

S.

Status
Not open for further replies.