• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Honestly, I never find humiliation to be all that useful a war goal; Cut Down to Size, yes, but not really humiliation. Therefore, I say go ahead and take Colorado, especially if regular infantry will soon be available. Maybe try to find a powerful friend?

Accept Colorado.

Honestly, I never find humiliation to be all that useful a war goal; Cut Down to Size, yes, but not really humiliation. Therefore, I say go ahead and take Colorado, especially if regular infantry will soon be available. Maybe try to find a powerful friend?

I already have accepted the peace deal :confused:

What... What's happening? My skin is turning from white to tan... My accent is shifting... I can no longer...

Hola, como estas? Usted hable Espanol?

Yuo fool! You've changed historica! I am a Mexicano!

Very well done against America, I'd take Colorado and leave things at that for now. It is a great result at this point and you can always return and gain some further lands from America in the future.

I wish I could confidently fight back the US like that as Mexico. :blink:

Amazing handling with the wars against the US of A. Couldn't have done it better myself :)

The first news is good news, as they don’t say....

v21w.jpg

Ten years of toil have finally got what they wanted for Mexico. And apart from a scare in early 1848 when Belguim overtook me, my top eight standing looked solid throughout the rest of this update.

I start to reap the gains of this with the start of my SOI.

v26z.jpg

The USCA has kindly agreed to become the first member of my Sphere, and promptly allies with me as well. I accept, as insurance for if I drop out of the top eight.

I reach another significant milestone in May 1850, breaking the 'ten barrier'.

v28j.jpg

This means I can research any Level One tech in less than year. See, Mexico isn't such a backwater!

The USA agrres with me, and decides it needs cores on my territory. Thanks a lot!

v29x.jpg

Also, the crapitalist boom has started... take a look.

v210.jpg

Fantastic. Just like my budget.

v212g.jpg

I eventually decide to do something about this, and my adjustments show just how big my military budget is.

v213.jpg

The only change I made was to military spending, which is still over 70%.

The crapitalists don't take my example to heart, and only get worse.

v214.jpg

In protest some political parties form.

v216.jpg

The original Liberal party still exists. :)

And suprise, suprise, here they come again.

v218.jpg

Okay, it was a little more than five years. You can't have everything.

Ah, Manifest Destiny. The joys of having a large, expansionist neighbour with nobody in the neighbourhood to oppose him... well except the British, but they're not really all that concerned are they?

Cheek to call it the liberation of Colorado. At least the USCA joined your side.

You are up to 25 brigades in one of those updates, how is America doing in comparison? Annoying that they continue to attack you but if you can just keep nibbling away at them it won't be long before the tables are turned.

If you cancel the canned food (and maybe the fabric) factories, I don't see what's so bad about the factories your capitalists are building. Be grateful they're even building something.

If you cancel the canned food (and maybe the fabric) factories, I don't see what's so bad about the factories your capitalists are building. Be grateful they're even building something.

Actually I'm need lots of canned food for my national stockpile, so that's fine. The factories aren't closing because they are unprofitable, they're closing because there a no (and I mean no) workers to work in them.

Actually I'm need lots of canned food for my national stockpile, so that's fine. The factories aren't closing because they are unprofitable, they're closing because there a no (and I mean no) workers to work in them.

Then shouldn't you be promoting craftsmen to work in them?

Then shouldn't you be promoting craftsmen to work in them?

I am, but it's hard when you've only got one NF and there's about 56 factories being built at any one time with no craftsmen in the state.