+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire of the Pacific - A California AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    @Anjwalker: Thanks! Vote tallied.

@Mr. Santiago: Fascists are rather popular in Europe, I'm afraid. As for Boer South Africa, do you mean Transvaal?

@TKFS: Tallied.

@Riccardo93: There wouldn't be a Civil War. If I played Virginia, I would dismantle the South from the United States.
    Transvaal and Oranje make up the "Boer" states.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Europe, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Belfast to be specific
    I would have loved to have seen this ported to HoI3, but alias, it is not to be, I say Kingdom of Greece

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

@Anjwalker: I understand that. The official name of Transvaal, however, was the South African Republic.

@oberstbrooksy: I'm rubbish at HoI3. Besides, I wouldn't want to go through the trouble of having to mod everything into HoI3 as it is in VicII.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by oberstbrooksy View Post
    I would have loved to have seen this ported to HoI3, but alias, it is not to be, I say Kingdom of Greece
    HOI3 makes puppies cry.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

I believe he means South Africa, edited to have Boer as their primary culture. For some reason, their primary culture is British, even though it was always the Boers who held the most power in South Africa.
    A rebel without a cause.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    HOI3 makes puppies cry.
    This is the truth. It's terrible, the map is ridiculous.

I still think Virginia would be a crazy thing to do. >_>
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Reichskanzler, Party Leader of the New Society in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

By Boer South Africa I meant Transvaal. I'm talking about a surviving boer state, not a british colony released; that'd be something interesting to watch.
    "Let's be free, the rest doesn't matters"

The Great Kingdom of South Africa at Imperium Offtopicum Paradox -- Republic of Poland at World in Revolution 1861 -- Republic of Argentina at World in Revolution 1900
    Events GM in World in Revolution 1836

Fan of the Week: July 17th, 2011

Ah.
    A rebel without a cause.

I'd like to put forth my vote for Virginia and welcome you back! It's good to see an update here.

So I take it you're planning to go through with the plan you mentioned a long time ago of just sort of continuing the story of California but without using the game? At least I think I remember you saying that.
    "Rasputin is my second favorite insane Russian mystic." ~Some Youtube Commentator

HoI AnthologyFor the Motherland500k club

If suggestions are still open what about some kind of Atlantic Republic/Commonwealth/Kingdom? A country made up of Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and perhaps New England.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour

The Empire State. New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.

I'd be interested in a boer South Africa as well.

I've read through the whole AAR and I've been following it for a while. You write very well and I always enjoy Greek AARs, so I'll vote for Greece.

Master of the Universe CaptRobau's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Great update. Virginia.

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    I hope I can do this. I change my vote to Virginia But instead of a republic. A Monarchist Virginia

Lets try to see what you can make of Virginia

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Virginia. Because we are a bunch of sadists.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'm calling it.

South Africa (2)
    Virginia (7)
    Transvaal (2)
    Greece (2)
    Atlantic Republic (1)
    Empire State (1)
    Monarchist Virginia (1)

Stay tuned, after WWII in Empire of the Pacific I will be writing my new AAR called...

Sic Semper Tyrannis - A Virginia AAR

Brief Bio: In the latter years of the 1820s, the young American Confederacy was pushed to its breaking point when a particularly nasty debate over slavery occurred between the two factions, North and South. In response to such a measure, the firebrand South Carolina voted for secession from the United States. It was only a year later that the rest of the South followed her. Taking the lead of her Southern compatriots, the Commonwealth of Virginia, as the largest and most powerful Southern State, leads the very loose Association of Southern States, with the United States of America looming to the North, Virginia looks to steak a claim in the world, in order to ensure the safety and stability of her Sisters.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Will you be looking to unite the South? Or will it be purely Virginia?
    A rebel without a cause.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast