• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastes

Corporal
13 Badges
Oct 8, 2007
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Deus Vult
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
PER PUBLISHER: Email support@paradoxplaza.com for REFUND

Per the publisher requests for refunds can go to support@paradoxplaza.com

I understand that you are upset, but the game will be updated frequently by Kerberos!
They are a small, dedicated development team that truly love their game and will support it for as long as it takes.

Our goal is that the game will be very improved shortly,
so we hope that you will stay with us!

But if you feel that you don´t want to wait for the updates, we do understand.
So you can absolutely e-mail our support if you want compensation or refunds at support (@) paradoxplaza . com
Even though we of course hope that you give us a chance to update the game and give you a good gameplay experience.

Last edited:
does this apply to those of us who bought it through steam?

thanks - i have emailed them and will see what they say

Paradox and Kerberos are not abandoning anything.

I encourage everyone to be patient and to give them time to sort the issues out.

i am not saying they are abandoning us - its just i paid for a game that was obviously not ready for release and want my money back

i am a big fan of paradox games (not had anything from Kerberos before) and will continue to buy their games in the future - i will probably even re-purchase SOTS2 - however as things stand at the moment i would like a refund

Sadly, I agree with the above posts.

Buy a working Paradox game? No question about it whatsoever.

Invest my limited funds in the hope that the working game is produced? Sorry - I am not nearly well off enough to go for that.

Refund applied for, which might be difficult as Steam will not tell me my CD key!

When the game is actually finished and playable, I would be happy to buy it again. For now, I can use that $40 elsewhere.

Exatly...iam bitterly dissappointed i wanted a proper fully working build.. and im sorry but they never told us the clean truth from the beginning just how buggy the launch version was....i still want the game but i think il buy it 3-6 months down the line..

i'l still have batman arkum city and skyrim to play, even diablo 3

I agree with Doctoxic. It isn't about whether they are gonna abandon the project or not. It is about the principle of the transaction between the buy and seller. If I sold you a broken car, but said it was a brand new model, would you just say "No problem I will wait til your mechanic fixes it", or would you demand your money back and go somewhere else?

These days there are just to many people trying to scam you out of your money by providing shoddy work or services. There are countless companies out there that do this. It is becoming the norm because the consumer is seen as a Jerk for arguing against it. I know someone out there will say I know a company that isn't like that and I own a company that isn't like that. Ok Ok! I am talking about all those other companies out that that have screwed you over. Hmm, phone company with random bills instead of their promised monthly rates, Satellite companies that promise free install but you end up paying, Service companies that promise outstanding service and you get mr. or mrs. bitchy.

I am going to ask for a refund on principle alone. I know this is just gonna hurt the industry in the long run because they will go back to making silly simple games, or those RTS without pause, and stop making games like this. But, it might make sure that those new games are finished, polished and working. We can only hope.

I am gonna wait to see if anything happens today as far as the game before deciding if I will try to get a refund. Kinda just disappointed with how everything went and what the game currently appears to be.

When the game is actually finished and playable, I would be happy to buy it again. For now, I can use that $40 elsewhere.

My sentiments exactly. I bought each SotS expansion as they were released, played them to death, and I've nothing but respect for Kerberos Studios. I look forward to the finished product.

Im still debating whether or not i want a refund. I'd have to see whats in mondays patch. Hopefully optimization's, game currently runs at an average of 20 fps on menu and star map. which is odd cause im above minimum specs under recommended though. Has there been any word on mondays 'big patch'?

I agree with all points but I just have a different take on it.

Withdrawal of support now hurts them in the future.

This was a bad release. I won't argue there. But errors do happen and at least the CEO, The Omega, The Big Kahuna made an official statement about that (not many CEOs even care to) AND the teams are working hard to correct what needs to be corrected. Sometimes what helps most is changing the angle of how we look at things. You all have your reasons I suppose but just give this some more thought.

Im still debating whether or not i want a refund. I'd have to see whats in mondays patch. Hopefully optimization's, game currently runs at an average of 20 fps on menu and star map. which is odd cause im above minimum specs under recommended though. Has there been any word on mondays 'big patch'?

Optimizations ?! That takes a BIT more than just a weekend and 12 employees. That being said - the performance is a joke.

Has anyone found out if this offer applies to Direct2Drives, Steam, and Gamer's Gate customers? Most sale sites are stating that the product is not elligible for a refund through their service. I'd love to get a refund but...

Status
Not open for further replies.