• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(242988)

Sergeant
Dec 27, 2010
1. AI never uses spell "Hold!"
2. AI never uses spells that these units have: Arch Guardian, Fire wyrm, Obsidian wyrm
3. Hot keys "stop", "attack", "hold" and "withdrawal" have not been working since the release of King Arthur original.
4. War tax does not diminsh loyalty but increases
5. Levy of food does the same, but in addition it increases health instead of to diminish its both.
6. "Forced recruitment" diminishes loyalty for -2, but not -3. But it is not all. Hire in winter time in one village/fortress unit. Then apply "Forced recruitment". Then hire another unit in another village/fortress. Apply "Forced recruitment" second time. And then hire army in third village/fortress. You will recieve FULL army(ies) AT ONCE and you even need not to wait any time at all.
7. Army can teleport TO stronghold wich DONT have sacred meadow.
8. In the text of vassal proposal is written that player would pay 10% of his income, but it is the computer opponent who would pay.
9. You can teleport to stone circle with enemy on it. Your army appears near.
10. The Saxons. Sir Osric has regeneration of mana (+1 per 5 sec) without any substanation of it.
11. The Saxons. Put on this item (Shield of the Just) and fight 1 battle. Unit of the hero receives +100 Range Deffence forever.
12. The Saxons. When any hero takes saxon archers unit, he is not mounted in battle, but must.
13. If you make a rebellion in the province of your ally (especially quest "Conquer London" - Saxons addon) and conquer it then, your ally can freely pass through your settlements and your army even cant stand on your settlement because it is occupied. After 1-2 turns your ally declares war on you.
14. The Druids. If king Ryons marries with lady Rhosyn, armies get bonus not 20%, but much more. For example 40%, 50%, but not 20%. Screenshot.
15. The Druids. I cant pay ransom for my knight (Sir Sloan). When i pay ransom the knight disappears.
16. The Druids. Levels 2,3,4 of Druidic lore skill dont work
17. Bug? Spell ward doesnt protect vs Lightning
18. Bug? Liege bonus for reputation between 2 kingdoms (+25) can stack several times (+50, +75, etc). If it is dont fix it plz ;)

For 10 and 11 look save files.
10_and_11_1.rar
10_and_11_2.rar

19. Famous Leader skill doesnt increase stamina. Stamina always 100% (not 110%, 120% etc.). And when different detachments are in the same army stamina diminishes in spite of the skill.

20. Capture of castle with rebels in the very beginning of the game before objective for it. You cant capture it again and playthrough of the game will be impossible.
21. If enemy attacks your army recruiting soldiers, soldiers that are recently recruited will join the battle but recruitment will be finished and you loose part of your money spent for FULL recruitment.
22. Mannor gives 10% exp bonus per season for heroes instead of 5%.
23. Banner of the Deepwood increases resistance and armour for ALL army instead of light infantry only.

Thanks for the reports , we appreciate your help, guys. As you already know, King Arthur II is coming soon, so our little team is very busy now, we are working hard on it 24/7. But we didn’t forget about the next patch, we will release it as soon as possible.

Hi,

Here are a couple additional bugs in Druids DLC, which I just discovered:
1) After having Sir Caradoc join my knights, I forgot to increment his skills/abilities the following winter...When I got around to him the year after, I found that his Spellweaving skill had mysteriously vanished from his skill palette. I was able to resolve the issue by going back to a saved game, having him join again and immediately upgrading his Spellweaving from level 2.
2) Two of my heroes, whom I acquired via diplomacy options, Achall and Aedelred, periodically refuse to coexist in one group. The message which I get indicates that neither has the Leadership skill high enough to accept another hero into their group despite the fact that both are at 20 Leadership. I am not even sure how I get around this problem. It seems that if I fiddle around long enough and switch the order in which I assemble my knights, they eventually just "give up" and join. Good news is that once they are together, no further issues arise. Still, something is evidently out of whack here.
3. Frequently, when I go to recruit troops in a Stronghold, which currently has no heroes stationed there, the recruitment option is grayed out. As with bug 2, I do not have a full-proof solution to the problem other than persistent clicking (inside a single turn)...And, by virtue beyond my control, eventually the option becomes available. As a side-note, this bug is a carry-over from the original campaign, where I've seen this happen many times.

My best,

--M

About the Gamersgate patch please read the publisher’s comment:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ve-on-GG-(&p=12722699&viewfull=1#post12722699

There's been no reply for over two months, Linda.

I realize that new Paradox games are coming out regularly, and need to be fast-tracked to the top of the publishing work list, but I'm a bit worried that this is not getting done. I know you don't have control over that end of things, and hopefully the key transfers (or appropriate new ones) are given to us for the Steam version sometime shortly so that all will be relatively right with the world (of KA). Perhaps you could relay an inquiry on the status of the Gamersgate/Impulse-to-Steam transfer for us?

Thanks for checking in on occasion, too. :)

23a. Bonuses from Banner of the Deepwood are not displayed in the characteristics of units in battle. I suggest that this item does not work at all.
23b. Damage bonus for Light Infantry from Banner of the Deepwood does not work
24. When you play Tyrant - Old Faith side and invite Sir Caradoc to your army he gains 0 expirience (green digits after battle - 0 exp) every time after every battle. Nevertheless he recieves experience in his progress bar under his portrait.
25. When you play a battle with wounded leader in the window of results your losses are shown as if you dont have skill Masterfull Strategist, and its are significant. But in the result window on the global map your losses are low as if your leader not wounded and as if played with skill Masterfull Strategist. Nevertheless when you loose your leader first time your losses are full either in the result window after battle and result window on the global map.
26. Some Victory Locations give bonuses before its are captured and even if its belong to enemy. For example ... reduces cost of your spells when captured by enemy.

Last edited:
27. The weapon, Dragonfang, as its 2nd special power has the following text listed: + 0% Magic Resistance to the hero's unit. I am guessing that this description is not what was intended.

28. Platemail of Dana does not display decrease of health of a hero on the campaign map
29. On the campaign map drag one picture of a unit to another one and click "unite" (not "save level"). Second unit will get quantity of experience of first unit for free.
30. Cloud of arrows spell doesnt double quantity of arrows of those who make 2 volleys in one shot: Archers of the Deepwood, Seelie/Unseelie archers, etc.

31. Complete any quest wich has a battle. Then load save "Autosave_after_battle". You will see on strategic map same quest again.
32. In quest "Lost Monastery" agree to give Unselie warriors artifact after battle. You will receive both Unselie warriors and quest artifact.

Wow! Given i just purchased the "full ride" for this title in preparation of getting into the KA universe prior to getting KAII, I sure hope some of the really big-time bugs listed here get fixed soon. Otherwise I just wasted some money as I'll have no motivation to finish the campaigns and consequently will end up not getting KAII then.

I got the sense from comments by (I think) Linda, that there was a final bugfix that Neocore intended to come once KAII was out, and certainly they've responded to my feedback on this game.

We can all see that Neocore are still doing a few tweaks to KAII, and we also know that they're a small team who are probably super-busy, so I guess if those plans did exist at one point, they might no longer hold, but it would be nice to know if they are intending to give us one last bugfix to this excellent game.

Or, if not, just to be straight with us so people like me, who are waiting to see if there's anything to come, can stop waiting and get on to playing, with the knowledge nothing more will change.

Can see there is still some developer activity on the board.

Will we be getting a final patch for some of the game issues (the 'Merlin Returns' bug if you take Viroconium is the real problem)?

Would it be best to mail support?

I'd also like to know what's going on. I bought King Arthur and the Druid/Saxon expansions quite cheap recently -- they look really good and I look forward to trying to unite Britain as the Britons/Welsh but I would like to know if a lot of the bugs I've heard about will be fixed.

I'm playing v1.07, and can confirm that stop, attack, hold, and withdraw work.

I have seen some of the bugs from the above list.
For #31, battle quests are sometimes still there when you reload the post battle save game. The battle quest contents are gone though, its just an empty quest, and if you click on it, the quest marker goes away. You'll even see a 0% army strength on the quest marker.

I sometimes have difficulty recruiting troops into an empty stronghold.

Also, I'm not sure why, but when I view enemy troops on the tactical map, I see their base stats, not what their stats should be with their experience. (i.e. level 10 Sidhe show me their base melee stats). When viewing my own troops, I see the proper leveled stats.

I occasionally have a crash on the tactical battle maps; I'm not sure what is causing those. For some reason, it happens more often in Wales.